Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. (947 Views)

My Dstv Explorer Is Showing Red Exclamation Mark... Help!! / Ourtv Showing #laliga Match Between @granadacf.es And @deportivoalaves / Tstv Showing Laliga Match Villarreal Cf Vs Sd Huesca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by Odun11: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think the benefit of TSTV is already felt across the length and breath of this country.
Gotv is showing the second laliga match today immediately after the Barca game.
I know that this will not deter already oppressed Nigerian subscribers from switching over to Tstv that will be launched today between 6 to 9pm this evening at Abuja.
Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by hakimi1974(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
ehen soo this mean dstv people thinks they are wise abi? after raiding our pockets, they will convert all their profits to dollars and transfer to their xenophobic land without any commiserate investment in their host country, same thing with empty hen. and our useless and supremely corrupt legislooters are doing nada about it. may sango and amadioha strike them down. i urge all nigerians to support this new nigerian brand and send a very strong message to most of this foreign brand. this nonsense must stop.

1 Like

Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by Chevronstaff: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hahahaha... TSTV is here to stay
Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by Pierocash(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tstv Fever
Dstv right nw

Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
hakimi1974:
ehen soo this mean dstv people thinks they are wise abi? after raiding our pockets, they will convert all their profits to dollars and transfer to their xenophobic land without any commiserate investment in their host country, same thing with empty hen. and our useless and supremely corrupt legislooters are doing nada about it. may sango and amadioha strike them down. i urge all nigerians to support this new nigerian brand and send a very strong message to most of this foreign brand. this nonsense must stop.
It will be difficult to defeat mtn. Glo mobile our saviour disappointed most Nigerians with poor quality service delivery. At least cheap data and good network strength would have made them steal more subscribers from their competitors but no,they prefer to invest in celebrities that don't add value to their customers. Can't they learn from mtn that doesn't spend less on that?

1 Like

Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by fergieboy: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin I swaer I they watch Madrid and espmyol tight now

But my money don ready for tstv.
Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by hakimi1974(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It will be difficult to defeat mtn. Glo mobile our saviour disappointed most Nigerians with poor quality service delivery. At least cheap data and good network strength would have made them steal more subscribers from their competitors but no,they prefer to invest in celebrities that don't add value to their customers. Can't they learn from mtn that doesn't spend less on that?
true talk oo. so make we fold our hand dey look all this foreign brands continue to rip us all abi?
Re: GOTV Is Showing Second Laliga Match Today. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
hakimi1974:
true talk oo. so make we fold our hand dey look all this foreign brands continue to rip us all abi?
The cost of production as being a mitigating factor to continued poor service delivery in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be A Nollywood Screenwriter / Myjio Mod Apk Latest Version 6.0.42 With Unlimited Money / Trend Tv Added Cnbc And Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.