Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? (25729 Views)

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. / Guys Rep Your Number - Ladies Pick Your Choice Photos / Rep Your Birthday Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
So who's who?
Errm...... In what sense?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Errm...... In what sense?
Never mind.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Never mind.
Alright.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Alright.
smiley
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by jaywhoco(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
gentlegenius:

Hahaha... My sister, you can't be serious. May be I should speak Eket language for you.
But if you actually don't understand any of our language, then here's the meaning of what I said earlier: I am from Okon, Ikot Abasi. Are you from Okon, Eket?
I just wanted to know the part of Eket that you hail from. Hope this won't be difficult for you? grin
wow... is ikot abasi a part of okon eket! I am from okon, eket. ikot abia
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

smiley
I hope you're loving the day. smiley
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by gentlegenius(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
jaywhoco:
wow... is ikot abasi a part of okon eket! I am from okon, eket. ikot abia
Wow... Do you know a place called Ikot Ukpong in Okon, Eket?

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I hope you're loving the day. smiley

Day turned out all right in the end? cheesy cheesy
How you doing today?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Day turned out all right in the end? cheesy cheesy How you doing today?
It's a delight to know that.
I'm pretty good. Just like you, I guess. smiley
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
It's a delight to know that.

I'm pretty good. Just like you, I guess. smiley

Yep I'm good now. smiley
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Yep I'm good now. smiley
Hmmm. Weren't you before?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hmmm. Weren't you before?

No I wasn't, was pissed earlier. Lol nothing serious though, I'm better now, l smiley

Thanks for caring, kiss

Party with Allah this night?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

No I wasn't, was pissed earlier. Lol nothing serious though, I'm better now, l smiley

Thanks for caring, kiss

Party with Allah this night?
Alright. It's good you're better now.

No, not at all. I intend drinking from my Goddess Mother's pot of wine. I'm partying alone. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Alright. It's good you're better now.

No, not at all. I intend drinking from my Goddess Mother's pot of wine. I'm partying alone. grin

Who is the goddess mother, ?
partying alone? I hope you haven't forgotten the las time you tried to party without inviting your friend? grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Who is the goddess mother, ?
partying alone? I hope you haven't forgotten the las time you tried to party without inviting your friend? grin
The Goddess Mother is the very woman in whose blood I swam for nine months....... She chases away my demons, and is certain to block even Eris - the mischievous Goddess of discord. grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
The Goddess Mother is the very woman in whose blood I swam for nine months....... She chases away my demons, and is certain to block even Eris - the mischievous Goddess of discord. grin

All right, enjoy your party smiley
Some day maybe you'll tell me the story of why you like to switch monikers,
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

All right, enjoy your party smiley
Some day maybe you'll tell me the story of why you like to switch monikers,
It's gonna be a beautiful day. smiley
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Daeylar(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
It's gonna be a beautiful day. smiley
Lol yep.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Neobulletzz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
jen2praise:
Isoko
ohhhh I'm Urhobo
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Rasmodox101(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gombe state....
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by jaywhoco(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
gentlegenius:

Wow... Do you know a place called Ikot Ukpong in Okon, Eket?
nope. I have got no idea
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Everwhiz(f): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Where precisely in Ekiti?
Ado Ekiti. What about you?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Everwhiz:

Ado Ekiti. What about you?
I'm from Ijero
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Everwhiz(f): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm from Ijero
Thats Cool.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by 4gunners(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
I rep Osun
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by realadesco(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tahra:
Omo Osun leyin na?
beeni
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by jen2praise(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Delta State
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by JONSYN7154: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
thestevens:
Benue baby... proudly Idoma boy.
oyi, abole ke?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by thestevens: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oyi I still d here ooo.. You forgot me na, check your mail
JONSYN7154:
oyi, abole ke?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by IamIBK: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
ondo state all the way
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Pelssss(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Ogun all d way ijebuboi
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
I rep Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.