Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Medical Students In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Students In Nigeria (444 Views)

Join Simplified Anatomy Classes For Medical And Allied Medical Students / COVID-19: Nigerian Students In UK Test Positive For Coronavirus / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Students In Nigeria by Healthblog123(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Actually, in this blog i will make the nigeria students to understand that nigeria is a good country.
Got to think of what a friend told me, "when i finish my secondary school, i will run to abroad, that's where i will study and get job"; He was serious about it and with a good point.
Now, the reason why many nigeria student say's such thing is because the felt that there is not high standard of education and that there is no good job in Nigeria.
My advice goes mainly to the medical student, taking you back to my secondary school saying that "we are the one to make it a better place for me and for you and the entire human hold". Take a step after studies, invent, and make research to make Nigeria what GOD want it to be.
www.medicalng..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

People, Including My Wife, Have Abandoned Me –man Down With Swollen Stomach / 9 Ways To Gain Weight Fast / Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.