Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,605 members, 7,948,332 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Motivational Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motivational Story (370 Views)

The True Motivational Story Of William Colgate & The Colgate Brand / Self Help & Motivational Ebook Pack - 100 Ebooks With Resale Rights / A Short Motivational Story (keep Your Believe Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Story by pearluju(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
A Glimpse of Depression

I became selfish, I felt I was been thoughtful and kind by my actions. I have succeeded in creating a wall around me and chasing away everyone from my life.

My family members had tried to understand what was actually going on in my life but to no avail, I still shut them out.
As a young and most often perceived as a quiet and charming girl. I was that spot of warmth when you needed some sort of emotional relaxation or let me say aurora of peace and calmness.

I used to be very cheerful and agile but that comes with a mood but generally I used to be more lively, they thought to their selves.
Day after day I wake up feeling weak, it’s not like I didn’t get enough rest the night before but the vibrant and energetic me was gone and I hated that feeling .

It’s past midnight as I sat to ponder on what really went wrong and why I don’t feel very good and happy.I wanted a solution, I needed to escape. I started to check the various activities in my life to evaluate my problem but ended up harming myself so I let it be.
As a straight forward girl, I act as I speak and speak as I act but recent activities has made me feel weary and secluded, I constantly assume the world was against me and I acted wrong, different things make me sad, even things that were not supposed to, made me so.

It was like any comment could pull out every sad memory in my head, creating a scene of a horror movie.

My family got worried and concerned, I spent most hours at home in my room feeling weak and lost.

As usual I came back home after a long day at work and found a gathering in my sitting room, at first I was worried and felt something had gone terribly wrong but was surprised later on….. to be continued in our next episode.
Thank you and Stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

Drug Abuse / Mothers Are Priceless / Arrest My Ponmo - Cele Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.