Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,971 members, 7,896,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Introduce Your Real Estate Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introduce Your Real Estate Business (468 Views)

The Real Estate Business Thread / What is your real estate success stories? / Real Estate Business In Nigeria,any Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduce Your Real Estate Business by YoxArdor1: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
Without question, the keys to success in the real estate profession are CONNECTION and COMMUNICATION. Though we have all been successful on different scales in this business (otherwise you wouldn't still be in it) but if we look back, i'm sure everyone can place a hand on that 'mega box' they lost just because the right person(s) where unreachable at the particular time of asking. The one i just lost has set my mind running for a while now and as any other right thinking man would do, i have sought for a solution.

If everyone who are positively involved in this prestigeous field of ours happen to belong to a particular hub, then meeting the ever present demand of our clients will be done with ease(except if what they want is not available). Browsing is just N200 at most. we will save more to have a centre for information disemination compared to the amount we spend on calls and fuel daily. please be encouraged to leave information such as phone numbers and email adressess. it will help my business a lot (even if you don't think it will help you). Thank you
Re: Introduce Your Real Estate Business by YoxArdor1: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2010

Name:                                Ayo
Phone:                               08063539040
Email:                                 yoxardor@gmail.com
Facebook business page:  Yox Ardor

Business: Property management, Acquisition(sales & letting), Disposal, Aesthetic Upgrade, Estate development and much more

(1) (Reply)

A Very Big Shop At, Agidi Road,iyakan Bus Stop, / Land Available At Ikorodu / Sale Of Flats In An Estate - 08064845199

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.