Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" (545 Views)

Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/09/video-american-court-fired-cops-who.html]A veteran police lieutenant in Georgia who was caught on camera during a traffic stop last year saying officers "only kill black people" will be fired, authorities announced Thursday.

In dashcam footage from July 2016, first obtained by a WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta, a white woman can be heard telling Cobb County police Lt. Greg Abbott that she was scared to put her hands down because she had "seen way too many videos of cops."
Abbott, who is also white, then says, "But you're not black. Remember, we only kill black people. Yeah, we only kill black people, right?"

Abbott, a 27-year veteran of the police department, will be removed from the force, Cobb County Police Chief Mike Register said at a news conference Thursday afternoon

."The statements were inexcusable and inappropriate," Register told reporters. "I don't know what's in [Abbott's] heart, but I certainly know what came out of his mouth. Watch the video through the link"[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/09/video-american-court-fired-cops-who.html]

Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by Willybos(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Kai! I will comment leta!
Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by mployer(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2017
He probably said that sarcastically. Poor cop.
Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by cescky(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:
He probably said that sarcastically. Poor cop.

you must have a poor heart

for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...the cop said what was in his heart/mind...these things cant be hidden
Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by mployer(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2017
cescky:

you must have a poor heart

for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...the cop said what was in his heart/mind...these things cant be hidden

You have poor understanding.

Cops in America have always been accused of killing blacks. He said that jokingly to the woman.

Even the jury said they can't tell what is in his heart but has to work with what came out of his mouth. It's a joke gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by cescky(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

You have poor understanding.

[b]Cops in America have always been accused of killing black[/b
]s. He said that jokingly to the woman.

Even the jury said they can't tell what is in his heart but has to work with what came out of his mouth. It's a joke gone wrong.

you must be from a remote village for the bolded

its easy to see...you no get TV...even if, its a stupid and insensitive joke, dont call my attention get a tv first, better yet, follow foreign media online
Re: Video: American Court Fired Cops Who Said "We Only Kill Black People" by mployer(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2017
cescky:

you must be from a remote village for the bolded

its easy to see...you no get TV...even if, its a stupid and insensitive joke, dont call my attention get a tv first, better yet, follow foreign media online

Poor fellow.

When you run out of arguments, you resort to insults. I know your type. There is no proof the cops deliberately killed those blacks. Their conducts may have been unprofessional but the original intent wasn't to kill. I saw most of the shooting videos.

(1) (Reply)

Brave Man Wrestled And Killed A 7-meter (photos) / This Nigerian Olympic Weightlifter Abandoned By Government Turned Laborer / Actor Femi Adebayo And Wife Celebrates One Year wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.