Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,193 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Recent update on Certificate Racketeering by UNN and AIFCE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent update on Certificate Racketeering by UNN and AIFCE (880 Views)

Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / Itse Sagay Under Fire For Backing Adeosun On Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent update on Certificate Racketeering by UNN and AIFCE by March041943(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Public Announcement

It's still that young Patriotic Nigerian who have refused to give up on our great country Nigeria, for the labor of our hero past shall NEVER be in vain. Ikwue Eche James.

for the past 18, months the Management of University of Nigeria Nsukka are still yet to come up with a public defense on their involvement regarding the Racketeering of Degree Certificate ongoing in Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri. running into hundreds of fake Degree Certificates sold to the public.

Permit me to inform you all.
The Management of AIFCE. Owerri has finally exposed and Declared they roles played by the SENATE of University of Nigeria Nsukka in graduatioin of illegal students.

This was stated in a public document, signed and Certify by the Registrar of AIFCE. Owerri (Mrs A. N. Aguta) and forwarded to Nigeria Bar Association under aoth in their Defense to make the investigation Complex and Ambiguous.

Just to inform the General public who are yet to know . That Inspite of my open Deceleration in regards to Racketeering of Certificates by the management of AIFCE. at the public hearing on the 20th of July 2017, at the National House of Assembly Abuja.
Where the Minister of Education, NUC, NCCE and TETFund where all present. And no investigation was carried out. Instead the senators told me to put of my mic.
The said Institution (AIFCE) still looks up to become a full-fledged University in few weeks from now. This will be one of the Greatest academic genocide of the century.
A teacher training college which has been able to sell more than 800 illegal Degrees Certificate Under the watchful EYES of Dr Blessing Ijioma, (Provost) through their affiliated institution UNN without being autonomous, then if they are made autonomous they will be nothing far from an industry of fake Certificate.

Everyone responsible for this sabotage will pay DEARLY.

Find attached for your verification one of the documents forwarded to the Nigeria Bar Association under oath.

For your perusal.

#ZEROTOLERANCEFORCORRUPTION

like, click and share

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Debate That Should Matter On Nairaland / Tony Nwoye's Facebook Profile Cover Still Having GEJ, PDP Logo On It / Femi I Want The Truth From You At All Times – Buhari To Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.