Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,775 members, 7,945,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (37149 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:
Mavin Record First Lady, Tiwa Savage has declared she doesn’t want her son, to delve into music, just like she did..
Instead, she wants her son, to become a great basketball

She shared a video of her son, singing her hit single, “All over” on stage, and wrote:

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-dont-want-my-son-to-do-music-but-he.html

Op go baq to school

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Iceprincehkn(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by banmee(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:
Mavin Record First Lady, Tiwa Savage has declared she doesn’t want her son, to delve into music, just like she did..
Instead, she wants her son, to become a great basketball.

She shared a video of her son, singing her hit single, “All over” on stage, and wrote:

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-dont-want-my-son-to-do-music-but-he.html

Wait. She want's her son to become a ball? Why?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Why do u want him to play basket ball,
Are u scared he will be better than u
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Iceprincehkn(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2017
IHATEPUZZY:

Op go baq to school
I Tire o. which one is become a great basketball
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by 2shure: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2017
It sounds gay
When a guy sings
More like a homo.
Real men rap.
Most naija artists dont go beyond her yansh..her breasts.her ugly make up face they cal fine
Her bleached skin..thats all they talk abt
Imagine wat fuc life wud af being if efe bb winner
Starts singing and quits rap.
Na dah time e go rem say
He get somebody
.wey get somebody.wey get somebody
Dumb ass punchlines for kindergarten kids

Wen are we gettin rick ross kinda rap
Used to hate on young thug
Buh he got couole of good ass tracks tho
Naija artists are just noise
Noise and noise
Noting to figure out in they rap
When i mean nothing
I mean nothing.
All praise yhe yansh and smelin pekus of opos on tracks.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by talk2percy(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Let the boy grow up first. And please Tiwa, make sure u allow him to enjoy his childhood.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by wh33z(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-dont-kwant-my-son-to-do-music-but-he.html

kids copy what thier parents do..tiwa gerrat
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by verifielive: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
Que sera sera
The smartest comment on this thread grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Incrizz(f): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2017
crisycent:
Shut up....which pikin no dey sing? Does that mean they will all end up musicians?

Lol..please take it easy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2017
You DON'T WANT him to do music? What nonsense! You have no right to tell your child what to do in life, as long as his object of interest and passion is not one that causes harm to either him or society - as long as he isn't venturing into a societal vice. The little man has the absolute right to do whatever he loves--whatever gives him the rush, the buzz--whatever he feels to be his own blue meth.

You're no potter to want to shape the clay of his life into your desired form, neither are you Michaelangelo to paint the canvas of his life in the colour you please!
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Jethrolite(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
crisycent:
Shut up....which pikin no dey sing? Does that mean they will all end up musicians?
Allow the woman enjoy motherhood.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by missira7: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Bleep u tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by AntiWailer: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
He snatched the Mic abi?

Continue.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by lenghtinny(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2017
9jayes:
When I dey small I dey sing like parrot but now na yahoo boy I turn to

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Keebee4bowale: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
If ur mattes son pass look.

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by mosesjida(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
all this celebrities and their flashy lifestyles...fada is rich..mother is a rich diva and now they want the son to be lebron James Jr....mtchewww...sey na only u jah create
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by sijilaw: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2017
It's in his blood
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Xerox01(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
so make we fry fart? undecided
LWKMD ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Gabriel6(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
Que sera sera
what must be must be
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2017
crisycent:
in DJ khaled's voice " yhu smurt"
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Don't worry, next, he'll start smoking shisha like you
Maybe u think hildren are dumb
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Olu317(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
Que sera sera
Seem you speak French. “Whatever will be "(Quoi que sera sera)
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Charly68: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Please let the baby follow his passion as you did..don't force him to play basket ball..Talents is needed to succeed without tears
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by webngnews: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Better shut up and raise him right first...anybody can do music even retarded ajegunle acclaimed artist
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Wallace2107: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:

Jesu ! See English abeg. Choi. grin

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Madam Nteewa,

Why don't you want him to do music.
So you like better thing for your pikin abi.
Artist life wey nomake brain. you don live am, so you no want make your pikin live am dey zuzu.

See wetin she dey wear.

Go and f.......k Sid more nah.

Idiot.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheeww.. No be yhu born him..

En papa na basketball player? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nostradamus: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why does she want her son to become a basketballer
And why must she be the one to choose for him
basketballers,especially NBA stars are incredibly rich,tiwa want a share of the money Nike pump into the NBA that's she want her pikin there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.