Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. (507 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by Xquisite360: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2017
The first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari in a recent statement appreciated the efforts
of the gallant Nigerian soldiers in the fight against insurgency.
She took to her social media page to acknowledge the troops who were visited earlier yesterday by president Muhammadu Buhari.
She wrote:

I welcome my husband back from Borno, where he visited troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the headquarters of operation Lafiya Dole.

We appreciate the efforts of our gallant men who have dedicated their lives fighting and sleeping in the most unimaginable conditions to ensure that normalcy returns to the North East . We continue to pray for them and we assure them that we will always remember them in our prayers.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/10/aisha-buhari-welcomes-husband-back-from.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Who's suppose to welcome him before? My wife? undecided

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by chomchom1(f): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2017
I hope he visited those IDP's camp? No bi this one d do us now.. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by GavelSlam: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Choi.

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2017
A loving woman

Wonderful couple kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by dannytoe(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Nnamdi kanu now

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2017
lipsrsealed I don't understand, what was she meant to do??
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State. by Mynd44: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2017

(1)

Osinbajo, OBJ, Dogara, Others Attends 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving / Aregbesola Talks Tough – We Have Laid 50 Years Destiny Foundation For Osun / You Lied, Exaggerated Contract Figures, NNPC Replies Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.