Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nairalands Hottest Man? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalands Hottest Man? (16389 Views)

Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
pc guru:

that's so cool u just posted this as i was copying family guy the movie 2009 into my phone what a strong coincidence
Great minds think alike! wink LOL that phrase was exactly what popped in my head when i read her post grin grin grin
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by finemocha(f): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
yes but i meant to be way out of line.  im just sick of this female behavior. its acceptable for chicks to hate but for men, common.  if u dont like the thread then keep ur mouth shut, dont come here tryin to discredit those that deserve it or those that are doing the crediting. it was all in good fun, if u think the girls on this website wowo that is ur problem.  there are a million guys who dont think so and pls if u are goin to call others ugly look at urself. those two guys arent attractive hence y they didnt make my list. chikina.

@platinumk wetin be ur problem sef.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
una still dey here dey fight for who fine and who no fine? shiooor, me hear say Jonathan wan start to dey give ugly Male citizen $5k for plastic surgery operation, if you need more details, contact becomerich or walestar.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by finemocha(f): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^ funny

just make sure to mail pops and tbk419 ko 417 their own checks.  anyway this whole JOS fiasco has made me very very mad and i took it out on those two.  normally when i read such silly and unrealistic comments as theirs i dont say anything but today sha well. every one is entitled to be bitchy sometimes
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by platinumnk(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
finemocha:

@platinumk wetin be your problem sef.

No whalalla abeg! you dont watch family guy? You were the policeman knocking them out! cheesy
And when they do it, they say " POW! Right in the Kisser ( mouth) !" grin grin grin
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by 190: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=21pt]I AM THE HOTTEST MOST IRRESTIABLE GUY ON NAIRALAND
IF YOU DOUBT THIS THEN GO ASK YOUR PARENTS~[/size]
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by Pweety4me(f): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hissssss
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by sjeezy8: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ post chiogo by far
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by 190: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
190:

[size=21pt]I AM THE HOTTEST MOST IRRESTIABLE GUY ON NAIRALAND
IF YOU DOUBT THIS THEN GO ASK YOUR PARENTS~[/size]
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by kayc33(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^ wetin dey worry dis one
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by 190: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^

ask ur GF~ angry angry angry
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by yme1(f): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
cant find the guy that is good at breaking my focus
where the heck is he hidding cry kiss
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by 190: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^

cos we are hiding
if we show you our real pics
u wont believe ur eyes
but ur ears
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by J4real(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
I remember seeing your pic before, You're cute
Theres is a guy similar  to you dreeldee i think, handsome as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

@Platinumnk, Thanks! I appreciate that.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by 190: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
J4real:

I remember seeing your pic before, You're cute
Theres is a guy similar  to you dreeldee i think, handsome as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

@Platinumnk, Thanks! I appreciate that.

whos cute~
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by J4real(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
I was just thanking her for complimenting my profile pic.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by finemocha(f): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
lol, u guys are funny, @platinumk i dont like these guys insulting NL babes. we keep this website real . anysmall thing they will starrt to insult, y they dont leave and go somewhere else i dont kow. u guys talk about how the girls arent cute has it ever occured to u all that we have eyes too. i mean damn some profiles hurt my eyes but u dont see complaining.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by J4real(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ finemocha, take it easy girl!. lol @ your comment bout the Jos fiasco, don't let it get to you.It was a very bad and sad incident.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by pops1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

I'm sorry to say this but I 'ld think the guys on this site are better looking than the ladies,  I've gone through several made available profile pics and my previous sentence is perhaps my conclusion.

finemocha:

@pops and tbk417

both of u are complete mumu's or is it because your names are not on the list, for your info there are more goodlooking girls on this site than there are boys period.  ok now go die of jealousy because u no make the list.  i cant event get 10 goodlooking guys but i can name 20 girls off my head that look damn good. its just so typically of u guys to be hella jealous.  if u see us 4 club now u go one holla. with una narcissistic personalities.  ask half of these girls u idiots are always tryin to talk to us on email, fb, yim, etc.  and i have all the names to prove that statement i just made.

finemocha:

^^^^^^^^^^^ funny

just make sure to mail pops and tbk419 ko 417 their own checks.  anyway this whole JOS fiasco has made me very very mad and i took it out on those two.  normally when i read such silly and unrealistic comments as theirs i dont say anything but today sha well. every one is entitled to be bitchy sometimes

Finemocha, what u have made up in beauty is lost in intelligence. If you had read carefully my line of opinion, I have not and had no intention all through my few post on this site insult or look down or portray an intention to in my choosing or use of words, well perhaps till this post. I gave a liberal opinion which an individual has a right to either accept or reject, but when such words are insinuated to be personal attack, it is either such reader is short of understanding: (ignorance) or full of self-understanding : (arrogance).
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

Finemocha, what u have made up in beauty is lost in intelligence. If you had read carefully my line of opinion, I have not and had no intention all through my few post on this site insult or look down or portray an intention to in my choosing or use of words, well perhaps till this post. I gave a liberal opinion which an individual has a right to either accept or reject, but when such words are insinuated to be personal attack, it is either such reader is short of understanding: (ignorance) or full of self-understanding : (arrogance).
**Spits**

sheesh men are more feminine than women! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by maedan(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
platinumnk:

**Spits**

sheesh men are more feminine than women! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMBO!!! Can you imagine! Beefing us well-meaning ladies for taking the time to show our heartfelt admiration for Nairaland's Finest cheesy. These admirable young men grin have wowed us with their looks, personality and respect for the ladies here on NL. Gentlemen like those already mentioned ( some more than once), eg ravenzord, StephenP, doyin13, J4real, jay bee, Zionking, jac-da hunk-quan grin . . . And more to come as they emerge.

@ finemocha and plantinimk, that's it girls, kick 'em to the curb cheesy. Make we see road see better person. ROTFLMAO!!!!
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

@ post chiogo by far
I'm so honored cry cry But I can't take this, it's too big a title. embarassed
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
Let's give it to sjeezy. . . . because in his mind, he's sexy as fuq cool cool cool
TALKING ABOUT A PERSON LIVING IN A HOUSE BUILT OF MIRRORS
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by uniqued(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ chiogo are u evn male thot ur gender says female.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
uniqued:

@ chiogo are u evn male thot your gender says female.
Ask sjeezy grin
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by finemocha(f): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
@pops, oh yeah im def arrogant
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by Utali(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
Me, ask my girl! tongue
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by ebonyz: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
finemocha:

@pops and tbk417

both of u are complete mumu's or is it because your names are not on the list, for your info there are more goodlooking girls on this site than there are boys period.  ok now go die of jealousy because u no make the list.  i cant event get 10 goodlooking guys but i can name 20 girls off my head that look damn good. its just so typically of u guys to be hella jealous.  if u see us 4 club now u go one holla. with una narcissistic personalities.  ask half of these girls u idiots are always tryin to talk to us on email, fb, yim, etc.  and i have all the names to prove that statement i just made.

Woah!!!!! grin
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by chiogo(f): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2010
It's just nairaland, y'all. cheesy
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by H2O2: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
And you would think these twats are getting paid for all this trumpeting about hotness and fineness.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2010
look at them,sit down jo!!!
anyway. . .
@ plat
i said he was adorable in a youngish kinda way, not that i was like "OMG! HE IS SO FINE" cause it wasn't even like that. and what guy in a cup? are you sure you're not confused.

@finemocha
don't mind them, sheesh.
Re: Nairalands Hottest Man? by H2O2: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2010
Money + flava-flav (meaning looks are negligible) = enough to get you surrounded and swarmed by hot broads, if that's what you're into.

Keep your mind on your money and watch 'em come. Even the noisemakers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18)

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.