Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

It Is Not Real But... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not Real But... (280 Views)

People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. / The Blood Of Jesus Is Not Real / What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Real But... by uchkochi(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2017
IT IS NOT REAL. BUT YOUR FEAR CAN MAKE IT REAL, YOUR THOUGHTS CAN MAKE IT REAL.

Good morning dearly beloved, I have prayed for a word from God for you today and He asked me to tell you that IT IS NOT REAL. That challenge, that circumstance is not real. It was manipulated by the devil to make you to first of all be afraid and to possess your thought realm by so doing your thoughts and words will indirectly make them real. Ephesians 3:20.

God does not just answer your prayers, He also answers your thoughts. In fact, He answers your thoughts quicker than your prayers. Because His word says in Proverbs 23:7. That as a man thinks in his heart so is he.

So I want to make a commitment to discard every thought not of God or by the will of God. I hereby command by the authority vested on me, THAT CHALLENGE IS OVER NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / "Able To Keep You From Falling / Catholic Priest Who Recently Dumped Priesthood Has Gotten Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.