Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Do You Deal With Bad Neighbours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With Bad Neighbours (796 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Bad Neighbours by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Neighbours can be the best but are most times the worst, you get to love them when you borrow a lot from them and depend on their generators to charge your phones, however you can't pretend not to like them when they do the same thing to you. Don't feel bad, they don't like you either. On one extreme you could have neighbours that are easy going, free to relate with. On the other extreme, you have neighbors with the ''beware of dogs and snakes" signpost on their front door.

I've had my fair share of neighbours due to the fact that I've moved a lot, some were good and some plain annoying. I cohabited peacefully with the good ones, we still talk occasionally, and whenever they are in need of my help, I'm always ready to help. I can't really say the same for the annoying ones. I always found a way around the situation to my comfort. How did I do it? here's a detailed list of ways i dealt with my bad neighbours

1. Get them gifts

During my NYSC years in Awka, Anambra state. I had to find an apartment, I couldn't stay in the call members' lodge due to the bad condition of the place( I was also a bit of a spoilt brat ). After days of house hunting and paying the hotel bills, I found the perfect two bedroom flat, newly built, toilets were clean and it was close to where I was posted. My agent organizedĀ a meeting with the landlord and his wife. I could notice that they were a strict christian couple from their dressing alone, they told me that the gates closed by 8pm and that no other woman was allowed in the compound. They asked me all sorts of questions - the secondary school I went to, how much of a good christian I was, if I had had sex before -, after the barrage, I didn't feel like staying in the apartment again.

After a week of not finding a better option, IĀ  went back. They tormented me for weeks, the wife occasionally entered my room to carry out searches. It was crazy but I gradually got to know their weak spots, the landlord was an alcoholic, well known at the bar I and my colleagues frequented. I encouraged his addiction by buying him hot drinks and occasionally inviting him to come drink with my friends. The man became my best friend and the rest was history.

I found out that the wife liked material things, she was easy to manipulate. Cheap jewelry and clothes did the job. She liked me from then on that she even tried to hook with up with her niece . they still call to greet till now, thanks to an act of brilliance

2. Pack out

At some point in school, I moved into a bq in school owned by a professor with one of my friends (I had to keep my reputation). I partied constantly, brought different girls around, and indulged in alcohol and tobacco. The owner wasn't always around, so we did as we liked.

We had a party that disturbed the neihborhood one day and unfortunately prof was around. He sent one of his boys to tell us to turn down, being a bit drunk we shoandd at the poor boy and almost beat him. He ratted us out and prof came down by himself.

With a smile on his face, the prof asked whether we were students, we told him "yes". Still smiling, he asked us for our matric numbers to confirm, we called some random number for him and he left. We left the next day and moved into the student's hostel. None of us had the guts to wait for the end result of the encounter with prof.

3. Marry them

After moving out of my first apartment in Akwa-ibom, it didn't take long before I found the perfect bachelor pad. That year, I bought a dope home theatre set and blasted the entire area with music since I was the only occupant in the compound. Months later, some girls moved into the flat directly opposite mine. They kept on complaining about my loud music, this made me hate their guts. At one point, the power supply in our neighborhood was faulty. I wasn't really pained because I had a generator, the girls didn't have one so they had to come over to my side to charge and so on. After numerous episodes, I found myself sleeping with the enemy and things moved smoothly from then on until we got married

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/10/01/i-had-bad-neighbours-how-i-dealt-with-them/
Re: How Do You Deal With Bad Neighbours by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2017
marry bad neighbour?
*hooorrrh yawning, 0p ur thread dy doze me

(1) (Reply)

Archived / Wedding Bells ...mmenyene And Mefiok / We Sell Chinese/USA Herbal Food Supplements & Medicines To Treat Illnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.