Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

White Completion In Two Weeks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / White Completion In Two Weeks (1656 Views)

I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks / Two Weeks Makeup PROMO Classes For N5,000 Only / Two Weeks Free Sewing: Get Your Bespoke With Spycehub Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Completion In Two Weeks by evraalice: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
I was just siting in my room and thinking aloud when someone said she has been using a product on her body for two weeks n hasn't seen any result and she wants to buy mine I quickly reply, is not about the product is you the skin in the body takes longer time to get result than face, you don't expect to see a white completion in just two weeks if you do it will have a very damaging effect cause is definitely a bad product and with loads of side effects to go with it, a good skin care body product will show difference in two weeks yes but not white completion in two weeks thats so Un true for organic products you don't get such results that fast, it takes patience and consistency but note the glow will begin to show.
for someone who has plans to look beautiful n different by December they begin now to use their desired safe body whiteing products, and for the face u will definitely get your desired result from two weeks but for body it takes more than two weeks come let's pamper your skin and groom it early enough DM me 08037302953 watsapp don't wait till you hear sold out..

(1) (Reply)

New Bobrisky??? / Latest And Trendy Ankara Jumpsuit Styles For Ladies / I'm Intrested. -- photos attached--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.