Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,395 members, 7,968,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( (5905 Views)

Nigerian Striker Odion Ighalo's Rise To Stardom / Today In History: Samuel Okwaraji Died Today 12th August 1989. / Nigerian Striker Audu Seriki Dies In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by member479760: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2010
RIP, Amen
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by princekevo(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2010
Na waooooh, jst bursted into this news cant believe, a player with full life, became a lifless body in a min.
Maybe his Gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by yoged(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2010
@becomrich1. Dont u see d thread?, u really had River blindness. Oh schizoid man.
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by chuxy12(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2010
sad shocked R.I.P
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2010
@ becomerich1 u re obviously sick,dis a thread 2 mourn a sportman
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by chykeo(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2010
RIP Compatriot
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by sayso: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2010
their was no elbow to him.RIP brother
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by TCD: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2010
Now why won't he die?
An old man of 55 deceiving himself that he's 23 so he can play football.

Rather than remaining in nigeria to play draft with his fellow railway pensioners he prefers to forge birth cert and go jam body with agile youths.

RIP sha.
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by adconline(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2010
RIP bros
The naturalized Sudanese player was taken off the field in an ambulance after it appeared his situation is more critical than initially thought. So proof of citizenship is required in order to play in Sudan? Their stadium looks better than any stadium in Naija and it's club owned.
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by muumuu(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2010
i fink l have met the guy twice,he is such a cool and promising lad,so sad he has to die at a young age.[rest in peace ,idahor.,
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by ifyegede(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Endurance Idahor R.I.P
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by beemex(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2010
@Becomrich1, na today dis lie lie start? I know of a lot LGA in the north that don't have up to 20 houses, am not exagerating this is factual
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Damysa(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rest in perfect peace Brother
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by vislabraye(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
Some of these obscure clubs sides in obscure countries, I wonder if they have good medical facilities in the first place.

How regularly are players checked up? May God help us
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Baro(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rest in Peace Broda
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by emmydee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rest in Peace bros
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by jalether(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
May his soul rest in peace
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by enomakos(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
why?

so sad.i watch him alot when he was with dophin,idahor i can not believe it
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by H2O2: 4:01am On Mar 09, 2010
young ass nigga too. rip
too young to go but a good way to go doing what you love
yea this for my nigga endurance
it's still on boi

All my homies drinking liquor, tears in everybody's eyes

niggas cried to mourn a brother's fatal collapse

but i can't cry instead i'm just frozen in shock like damn

why's it gotta be my nigga endurance

randomness
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by seunspice(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2010
Seen that clip over and over on youtube, there was barely contact with him before he slumped. I wonder if the physios at the club declared him fit to play that match. Considering the fact the the match was just 13 mins in, i think off field incidents such as ill health, internal injuries etc might have been liable for his death.
Heard so much from brilla thus far but has there been any autopsy carried out?
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by splashbaby(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
vislabraye:

Some of these obscure clubs sides in obscure countries, I wonder if they have good medical facilities in the first place.

How regularly are players checked up? May God help us
Sudanese league is better than Nigeria league in terms of infrastructure, Both medically and other wise
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
[color=#770077]May his soul rest in peace.[/color]
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by Tcrack(m): 1:24am On Mar 10, 2010
a brazillian player died exactly like that too on sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBLnY5MacSc&feature=popular
may God be with his family
Re: The Nigerian Striker Endurance Edaho Died Today :( by jamalzox: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2010
R I P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Odd Special / More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / Keshi Picks Youth Corper For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.