Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,813 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Musician, Oritse Femi Shared These Photos With His Wife Nabila Fash On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musician, Oritse Femi Shared These Photos With His Wife Nabila Fash On (796 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician, Oritse Femi Shared These Photos With His Wife Nabila Fash On by 123nanny: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2017
My Twin Oritse Femi and His Wife, Nabila Pose Together In New Photos.

He captioned one of the photos;"My Twin" see the pic here ------->
http://notabletrending..in/2017/10/my-twin-oritse-femi-and-his-wife-nabila.html

Re: Nigerian Musician, Oritse Femi Shared These Photos With His Wife Nabila Fash On by ibkkk(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

12 Ghanaian Celebrities That Look Extremely Beautiful Without Makeup / Davido Asks What Is Bitcoin And Wants To Invest Millions On It / VIDEO: Yahoo Boy, Tomiwa Caught Stealing In Egbeda This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.