Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? (547 Views)

Umahi Inspects 300-Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center In Abakiliki / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba / Where Can I Get An HIV Treatment Center In Porthacourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by ConcernedNL: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Good morning All,

Please a friend of mine was just raped, i would like to know whiCH clinic she can go to get treated against possible exposure to STDS
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by boman2014: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2017
?
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by ConcernedNL: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2017
boman2014:
?

You know that early treatment against Hiv.
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by jairusben(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Dude take her to any good state or government hospital...so she could start postexposure prophylaxis...hope its NT been more than 48hrs?
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Who raped her?
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by ConcernedNL: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
jairusben:
Dude take her to any good state or government hospital...so she could start postexposure prophylaxis...hope its NT been more than 48hrs?

Its been since saturday??
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by ConcernedNL: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who raped her?

Thieves
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by jairusben(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
ConcernedNL:

72 hrs after incidence
Re: Urgent: A Friend Was Just Raped, Treatment Center In Akwaibom? by jairusben(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
ConcernedNL:

u should help her act fast..u know viral replication cannot be over emphasized..if probably she is exposed,the viral particle should be in their absorption or penetration phase now...if there be any delay ...they start using the host machinery to synthesize specific protein..once this happen...viron replication ......the story long.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Monkeypox Disease. / I Need A Serious Help Concerning My Chest / URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.