Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa (1158 Views)

Nigeria Grants Tax Holidays To 34 Companies In Effort To Boost Foreign Investmen / FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit / Federal Govt Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by wisenewgem(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
The Federal Government has granted a 3-year tax relief to the newly inaugurated Pay TV operator in the country, TStv Africa, as well as tax free dividends to all investors in the company. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, announced this on Sunday night in Abuja at a dinner to mark the official unveiling of the new company.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports TStv Africa is a wholly owned Nigerian Pay TV operator with refined offerings of novel Unclassified Pay Per View subscription and complimentary internet services.
Mohammed, who performed the official unveiling of the new company and its products, said the tax reliefs were in line with the Pioneer Status recently granted to the Creative Industry by the Federal Government.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2014478582097325&id=1481802532031602&refid=28&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6472273291409548558%3Amf_story_key.-1016820700737610183%3Atop_level_post_id.2014478582097325%3Apage_id.1481802532031602&__tn__=%2As-R

Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by solid3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Adiola(f): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
another medium to propagate propaganda ...I never watch dstv finish na useless propaganda TV station I wan go subscribe ....its only for Yoruba Muslims that likes anything lies its in their DNA
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by coolcharm(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
another medium to propagate propaganda ...I never watch dstv finish na useless propaganda TV station I wan go subscribe ....its only for Yoruba Muslims that likes anything lies its in their DNA
Dstv marketer spotted

4 Likes

Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Gotze1: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
When the brain is missing. I spit on your womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
exhibition of ignorance!

The owner of this TSTv na Igbo man, Echedu Bright.
Can you see where this ignoramus has shot herself in the leg!

3 Likes

Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Adiola(f): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
exhibition of ignorance!

The owner of this TSTv na Igbo man, Echedu Bright.
Can you see where this ignoramus has shot herself in the leg!
I need a quote from a reasonable Yoruba christian and a Muslim yoruba
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
I need a quote from a reasonable Yoruba christian and a Muslim yoruba
Your stupidity is legendary!

1000terabyte on google searching can't give as much definition as you have demonstrated on this thread.
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Adiola(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
You stupidity is legendary!
1 kilobyte of sense
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
1 kilobyte of sense
better and greater than 0byte of sense you have!
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Adiola(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
better and greater than 0byte of sense you have!
I need a dog to man the security post
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
I need a dog to man the security post
Dogs are still useful for manning the security post!

What are you useful for, if not nothing?

A waste of space.
You just succeeded in making the trees producing the oxygen you breathe in to labour in vain.
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by CrtlAltDel: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Dogs are still useful for manning the security post!

What are you useful for, if not nothing?

A waste of space.
You just succeeded in making the trees producing the oxygen you breathe in to labour in vain.
Ignore that NL HERMAPHRODITE grin grin
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by Tolexander: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Ignore that NL HERMAPHRODITE grin grin
I noticed ignoring them gives them not only erect¡on, but also priapism. That is why I choose to kill them and nail their coffins nowadays.

Next time, they will watching before quoting grin
Re: Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa by CrtlAltDel: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
I noticed ignoring them gives them not only erect¡on, but also priapism. That is why I choose to kill them and nail their coffins nowadays.

Next time, they will watching before quoting grin
I totally agree with you but the HERMAPHRODITE, that one dey owe God sense, to say "it" has brain of a Tilapia na big plus for am…… this is why you should ignore "it" grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clean Cheap 21inch Haanspree TV In Ph / Please I Need Your Opinions Guys / How Do I Pair With A Partner On Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.