Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. (475 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level / Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by oladeebo: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
The self determination right agitation of all round the world is to return humanity into slavery, All the agitators were slave masters who aimed at having their paradise wealth countries apart from other poor countries , so that they would buy the poor countries citizens as modern slave to serve them.
It's time for the all conscience human being of the globe to wage total war against the slave masters of 21st century!
They must be forced to accept human dignity, human being is a social animal, produced from Union!
oladeebo.
Re: Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by Greenback: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lone ranging Mental grin

Hope you find your way to the psychiatrist hospital one daygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by dragunov: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Greenback:
Lone ranging Mental grin

Hope you find your way to the psychiatrist hospital one daygrin
Take heart nigga. S.hit like that happens. 'specially when you have goat chasing, tyre rolling, diehard IPOB loving, Buhari hating snitches like Spybradd. He'd haul insults at you. And when you respond in kind, he'd rat you out to the mods like the crybaby that he is. Take heart my dude.
Re: Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by Greenback: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
dragunov:

Take heart nigga. S.hit like that happens. 'specially when you have goat chasing, tyre rolling, diehard IPOB loving, Buhari hating snitches like Spybradd. He'd haul insults at you. And when you respond in kind, he'd rat you out to the mods like the crybaby that he is. Take heart my dude.
another mental grin

but seriously i pity u.. I can c it...ur water kids..smh. U better stop that secret habit..

That woman frm that side..u are finished.
Pls go away.
Re: Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
NOT ALL MAD PEOPLE ARE ROAMING SOME ARE ON INTERNET, EXPLORING
Re: Self Determination Right Is A Slavery Human Right Of 21st Century. by dragunov: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Greenback:

another mental grin

but seriously i pity u.. I can c it...ur water kids..smh. U better stop that secret habit..

That woman frm that side..u are finished.
Pls go away.

Jeez! This dude is a fruitcake.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Lady Floors Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu For Residing In Father’s Hou / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [15 October, 2017]. / We Are Getting Nearer To Beating Hunger And Famine - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.