Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,024 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him (927 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by Dandy1(m): 2:54am On Mar 07, 2010
Last Nov. I met a guy at my girl's Place 2ce en asked who he was.She said he's jst a guy 4rm her acting group in skool.I asked wat D guy wants wit her en she said he hasn't said anythin.Later in Dec. I met D guy at her Place again en she told me he jst proposed.It was notin 2 me.Suddenly she was complainin I wasnt carin enuf,en I drink.Which I seldom did 4years we've been datin.As a result,we had a quarell which we later settled.I became more carin en av gone teetotal since.Thus she confessed she was considerin avin d guy in discourse as back-up if I hadn't changed.All has been fine wit us since den.But dis guy keeps calling en sendin infuriatin sms lk dey gat smtin goin.Now it's got worse,he calls lk evry oda time at odd hours.If I'm at my girl's 6 times,I meet him at 4.Dis includes 9am en 9.30pm.Wenever she sees him off she leaves me waitin 4 lk 20min.She calls him 2 en even added him 2 her F§F on MTN.She even sends sms' bt says it is 4 info regardin their acting group.Wat ya'll tink?I av real trust in her.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by sjeezy8: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2010
lol the babe is [playing you and if shes not shes a very senseless babe that needs to be dumped anyway.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by googles: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt]i cant say your girlfriend is cheating on you cos i dont really know the true situation of things
but if she actually leaves you her boyfriend to see a mere acting colleague off for like 20 minutes,then
there is no respect, who leaves her boyfriend standing to see another guy off for donkey minutes undecided
nd she is always having him around her house at odd hours thats not nice
i ll advise you to be careful with this your g/f and be prepared for anything that might come up   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by daduke2k(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2010
Ah , shes playin u, dump her. @googles, sup darl, whers our thread, can u tel me wher it was movd 2.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by googles: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2010
daduke2k:

Ah , shes playin u, dump her. @googles, sup darl, whers our thread, can u tel me wher it was movd 2.

hey. .tweety. .our thread has been moved to forum games o. .can u imagine?
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by daduke2k(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2010
Oops , comin ova in five mins
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by 190: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2010
Hold the hell on~

dont you people go to church esp you sweets Googles, uve gat xplantn 2 do~
or i wud call the po-po on ur a$$

@poster
face it
ure a complete looser
your gf has totally gone nuts on your a$$
you have completely lost~
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2010
Dandy.:

Last Nov. I met a guy at my girl's Place 2ce en asked who he was.She said he's jst a guy 4rm her acting group in skool.I asked wat D guy wants wit her en she said he hasn't said anythin.Later in Dec. I met D guy at her Place again en she told me he jst proposed.It was notin 2 me.Suddenly she was complainin I wasnt carin enuf,en I drink.Which I seldom did 4years we've been datin.As a result,we had a quarell which we later settled.I became more carin en av gone teetotal since.Thus she confessed she was considerin avin d guy in discourse as back-up if I hadn't changed.All has been fine wit us since den.But dis guy keeps calling en sendin infuriatin sms lk dey gat smtin goin.Now it's got worse,he calls lk evry oda time at odd hours.If I'm at my girl's 6 times,I meet him at 4.Dis includes 9am en 9.30pm.Wenever she sees him off she leaves me waitin 4 lk 20min.She calls him 2 en even added him 2 her F§F on MTN.She even sends sms' bt says it is 4 info regardin their acting group.Wat ya'll tink?I av real trust in her.

She was probably right about something . . . . she was using him as back-up! But now she's stuck. She's in love with the both of you and is having a really hard time choosing. Well, Me-thinks you brought it on yourself. You allowed your girl to stray so much that she fell in love with someone else. You even said you became 'more caring' which means you weren't giveing her your best before.

Well, I think now you have to work the extra mile if you want her back. You are lucky you've known her a longer time so you have that in your facour, but as she has so effectively demonstarted to you, NEVER take things for granted!
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by richard69(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2010
Sorry bro i fink she's gone, as in gone.
Just dump her ass an move on.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by richard69(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2010
Sorry bro i fink she's gone, as in gone.
Just dump her ass an move on,
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by seun0622(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
@poster

From your explanation, it shows this girl is not just playing you but seriously playing on your intelligence.
She told u she was having d guy as a fall back/ back up (Most ladies do this) and for a lady to have started considering that, it s just a matter of time she will shatter your mind soon cos she s trying to eat her cake and have it at the same time.
The best thing you can do is to call her and be very firm about the fact that you re not comfortable wt the guy around her.Her response should lead you to taking a stand.

Regards.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by Dandy1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
thanks 4 D advice so far,Pls keep it comin cos I need 2 know wat U'd do if U were in my shoes. I've met d guy at her place doin stuffs lk helpin her wit chores. He once brought his friends to her place as early as 9.30 Mon. morning wen U'd expect a student 2 be in Skool.He sends sms en ends it wit words lk- call me b4 U sleep,reply etc. They talk on fone at least 3 times daily.She refuses 2 pick his call weneva I'm around en still she claims dey are mere friends.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by tai2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
Lol, u in some fix my man. The thing about being the main guy in a relationship is that you have to contend with all the do-gooders out there. If your woman is fine, then you've got the whole army at your door trying to get a taste of what you're eating.

It's always exciting to a woman imagining what she doesn't have and could have.Let me predict your future son, he gets nicer you get angrier, she moves closer to him. All he has to do is keep being who he is. You're in a fix and there are only two ways to sort out your problem.

She's acting confused so I'd advice you to sort out her confusion. Dump her behind and move on. I give it six months max. Nice guys don't last.

The other method involves suffering and smiling and you need lots of money. Yup, you need gifts, trips out of your immediate environment and a whole bunch of stuff. Ignore the other guy even become friendly with him. That way you'll neutralize the opposition. She'll see you as the man with the goods and substance to back it and the other guy truly as "my good friend".

Whatever you do never ever bring the guy up again, even though it kills you.If you have to mention him, don't do it like your jealous, else you're done for, she'll walk over you, dump you in the end and leave you for a wreck.

I'd advise you to do the dumping and leave her to Mr. Actor, but you've been hit by the love bug. If you have money to play, play. Hopefully you'll gain back artificial control and work your way to true control. Whatever you do, don't let her see you bleed, its like inviting sharks to a feeding frenzy.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by daduke2k(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Now wetin u wan mak dem tel u again?
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by Cmiller(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
*If truly dey ar in d same actin group den u ar dia actin stage.sorry*
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by Cmiller(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
*If truly dey ar in d same actin group den u ar dia actin stage.sorry*
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by ursa: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
Last Nov,  I met D guy at her Place again en she told me he jst proposed, Wat ya'll tink?I av real trust in her.

A guy proposed and you are asking what we think,

If the guy has proposed as in marriage and you are still saying my girlfriend then wake up,

she is soon going to be another person's wife.

Of course you are not ready for marriage but you want to keep her,  keep dreaming.

take wine to her people or stop going to count the number of times  a serious chap is going to see the wife to be.
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by igbonla(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2010
@ poster,

It is your phase of being played, you will be wiser afterward. Grow some balls and decide what you want to do, either turn the game around or move on with the defeat.

All the best,
Re: She Says He's Obsessed,but She Calls Him by chidipupay(m): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2010
guy like most guys have told you especially tai2, do the dumping first. Or you can add another alternative, try as much as possible and to get a distraction. get another girl, if it means both of you acting it up do it and man you've got to kill your emotions when you are doing that. let her see both of you kissing, let her see both of you cuddling. and at the end just tell her that she is just a friend and see the way she reacts. Many ladies feel that they can eat their cake and have have it. My guy it time for a little game

(1) (Reply)

Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter. / Things We Do For Love! WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?????? / How Much Will It Cost For Traditional Yoruba Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.