Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,595 members, 7,921,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina (1305 Views)

Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / “I Got It From My Mama” Endowed Teenage Girl With Curvy Backside Says (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by kinginvagina: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
I respect everyone be it old, young, man or woman. before you misinterpret my thread my respect is not gender base like the society expect everyman to exhibit. Just because you are a woman and I came out of one doesn't mean you automatically earn my respect like Nigerian girls believe.

My respect can be as a result of attraction, I just tend to respect ladies with big ass, ladies without it are just seen like every other person. by big ass I meant BIG ASS it's not by wearing very tight outfit to display your average or small ass. I mean an ass you can see from 2miles away wearing just wrapper.
Re: My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by iamJ(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
k
Re: My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by Safiaa(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
K.
Re: My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by phintohlar(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Issokay
Re: My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by ademasta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
kinginvagina:
I respect everyone be it old, young, man or woman. before you misinterpret my thread my respect is not gender base like the society expect everyman to exhibit. Just because you are a woman and I came out of one doesn't mean you automatically earn my respect like Nigerian girls believe.

My respect can be as a result of attraction, I just tend to respect ladies with big ass, ladies without it are just seen like every other person. by big ass I meant BIG ASS it's not by wearing very tight outfit to display your average or small ass. I mean an ass you can see from 2miles away wearing just wrapper.
At least give a picture sample of the kinda ass grin
Re: My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina by Neimar: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
this kind ass sheyb grin

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Nairalander / Desperate Lady Got Proposed To By Simply Doing This (PIC) / Nyesome Wike And Girlfriend Courting In The Law School(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.