Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,193 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

Help A Depressed Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Depressed Person (406 Views)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Depressed Person by frenchsauce(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have been an active member of nairaland since 2009. I had to create a new username due to the severity and stigma associated with what I am about to do. I have been passing through severe depression for the past five years. Life has been a torture. Everything I touch turns bad. I'm currently in a bad shape at the moment which I am trying to get out but can't.
I have always thought of committing suicide and I want to do it but I came up with a better plan donating my kidneys for people who might need them before I die. So I need help on how to go about it.
Re: Help A Depressed Person by Nogodye(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Laziness dey worry you...Sit down there dey contemplate about sucide when your mate are standing up to the task and getting things done...
Re: Help A Depressed Person by SenorFax(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ain't worth it man, suicide solves nothing. Things are hard cos no one said it's gonna be easy.

If you have nothing to live for, I suppose you find something to die for. Find something you are passionate about and stick to it to the end no matter what.

Happiness can't be found bro, it can only be created. Create yours and die defending it, don't accept defeat........ Try and live.
Re: Help A Depressed Person by SMSguru(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't be deceived. Suicide will only worsen your present situation. Sweetheart, no matter how dark the night might be, morning must come. My dear, please don't take what is not your own. You're not the owner of life. Eternity is real.
Re: Help A Depressed Person by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
embarassed sad no!no!no.Killing. urself won't. solve the depression. Every. problem. have expiry date.Neva give up/donate. ur kidney.Tell us ur problem, we'll do whateva we can do to assist. u.I take God beg u,nor kill urself. for ur parents
Re: Help A Depressed Person by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nogodye:
Laziness dey worry you...Sit down there dey contemplate about sucide when your mate are standing up to the task and getting things done...

Read your post again and ask yourself if you made sense. I pray we never experience depression in our life.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Depressed Person by 2shure: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Go to the SW
U wud meet dem skull minners
Ud be useful at least to someone.
Fuc d kidneys

(1) (Reply)

55 People Arrested In Kano For Street Begging / I’ve Ordered Goodluck Jonathan To Appear In Court Wednesday - Judge / Armed Bandits Rob Air Peace Office In Akure, Cart Away Vault Containing Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.