Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (55832 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Lomprico2: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:
A white Christian supremacist.

He remains a terrorist. Shikenan

When isis has already claimed him?

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by obyrich(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
This is the reason I keep saying terrorism is a word used to stereotype Muslims.

Now they are reporting "they don't know the reason he did what he did", and guess what, IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS NAME DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM'S!

If he had bore some name like "Ahmed" or "Kabir", they would have labelled him TERRORIST even before knowing the next thing about him!

Donald Trump in his address didn't even mention the word "terroriam" or "terrorist" at any point despite the fact over 50 persons have been killed! Yet, a "knife attack" by q Muslim and the word is mentioned more times than the attacker's name by the press and officials.

How convenient.

We need to call a spade what it is, A SPADE!

For me, he's a freaking decrepit TERRORIST. Case closed.
Are Fulani herdsmen terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by omenka(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
obyrich:
Are the pigs and idiots below whose activities result in the deaths of hundreds of people across the world daily terrorists? wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by siraj1402(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Whomever he is, he is a Christian terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
DavSagacity:
He looks like a drug addict to me.

Alas ! and the Heavens weep for Las Vegas the "Sin city" .
May God forgive him his sins.

RIP to the dead.
may God forgive Wat. will you have typed this if it were to be Muslim. he is a terrorist. he killed 60 ppl and u asking God to forgive him right.

6 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Too bad, he's a terrorist, but not a Christian terrorist, he wasn't shouting Jesus is Lord while shooting, unlike the Islamic terrorists that shout Allahu-Akbar while killing... But we most condemn the 2

Did the truck attacker and omar martin shout the name of Allah before killing? Dont be a hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2017
obyrich:
no he is not. but all we know is dat man is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by atheist5(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:
A white Christian supremacist.

He remains a terrorist. Shikenan
lol but they said he had no religious or political affiliations
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Myde4naija(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2017
LASTNIYI:
Na wa for ds people oooo , weed no good for body.
nah weed no be xtian terrorist
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2017
The guy go don lose beta bar
The thing wey gamble dey cause eeehhhh
Ask people wey dey play cheap sports bet dem go tell you
It has nothing to do with weed
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Too bad, he's a terrorist, but not a Christian terrorist, he wasn't shouting Jesus is Lord while shooting, unlike the Islamic terrorists that shout Allahu-Akbar while killing... But we most condemn the 2
lol, see as u reason. even of the person doesn't shout Allahu Akbar or isn't a practicing Muslim u still tag him an Islamic terrorist. the same yardstick u use in calling names would have to be used on u and ur believe. He is a Christian terrorist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by obyrich(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Are the pigs and idiots below whose activities result in the deaths of hundreds of people across the world daily terrorists? wink
Stop using abusive words. Answer my question. It seems you lack 'proper' education.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
he was possessed by demons .personally he was a quiet good guy.so we shouldn't blame him
yet assholes like ur self have the guts to call other ppl believes terrorism right. he murdered 60 ppl and we should not blame. maybe we shouldn't blame that other one that knifed ppl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by 2shure: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2017
He had played tpp much freebullet on ios
And Sniper on ps4 daz y
Imagine if it were naija.
He 4 waste all those sars.
If ifear anyone.its a sniper
They are deadly.
But this ine na stil semi amateur
Die u sick bastard.
Y God nor gove me this one as maye

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by 2shure: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2017
UMP
That gun sweetdie for freebullet
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
This is the reason I keep saying terrorism is a word used to stereotype Muslims.

Now they are reporting "they don't know the reason he did what he did", and guess what, IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS NAME DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM'S!

If he had bore some name like "Ahmed" or "Kabir", they would have labelled him TERRORIST even before knowing the next thing about him!

Donald Trump in his address didn't even mention the word "terrorism" or "terrorist" at any point despite the fact over 50 persons have been killed! Yet, a "knife attack" by q Muslim and the word is mentioned more times than the attacker's name by the press and officials.

How convenient.

You earn my respect brother. There is a war on Islam by the West and they want to demonize muslims. They will never tag him a terrorist even if he kills millions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:
I'm sure he consulted one dirty alfa before the shooting spree. Mudslims can do dirt for the imaginary 72 virgins.
get well soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Mujaheeeden: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
I still don't understand how he succeeded in taking 23 high calibre guns into the hotel without anybody noticing anything. Are American hotels that porous?

Whatever the case, America really need to do something about gun control now. If not, there will be an increase in this kind of shooting in the country.

Stephen Paddock is a fvcking white Christian terrorist.
Where was his religious belief stated Oga driver

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by awoo47: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:

Donald Trump in his address didn't even mention the word "terrorism" or "terrorist" at any point despite the fact over 50 persons have been killed! Yet, a "knife attack" by q Muslim and the word is mentioned more times than the attacker's name by the press and officials.

How convenient.

so are u supporting terrorism
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Motive is the key word here,the definition of terrorism adds motive at the the end. And you also assumed he was a Christian, what if he was an atheist? ,so what does that make him
omenka:

How convenient.

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by franklingud(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2017
The guy must have tested some weed.

Or......

The noise from the music festival was too much for him.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Some people are just too silly to realise the different between shouting Allah akbar before killing, killing neutrally and shouting jesus before killing, where did he mentioned he killed for jesus?did he blow the most mosque or attach his killing to bible? was he religious? unlike the muslim who always claimed they did for allah or in reprisal attack to their muslim brother in iraq,why this islam always looking for way to defend their evil

10 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by elmahmoud: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
so Christian too have terrorist?[color=#990000][/color] I tot its only muslim

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Ur brain is dysfunctional....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Jagz16(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
This guy is just possessed that's it ..rip to the dead ..please I'm still looking for big butt lady not girl
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by omenka(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Motive is the key word here,the definition of terrorism adds motive at the the end.
Motive is usually unravelled after investigations. Now, let us be honest with ourselves sister: if the name were to be a Muslim name, would investigators, officials, and the media have waited before calling it in as a TERRORIST ATTACK?

7 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
undecided It can even be blackmail or those strategy they use on seasons film
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by holocron: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Iamnobody:

This makes no sense. Someone killed at least 59 people with death toll assumed to be higher and your still concerned with his religion.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery mehn.

Terrorism shouldn’t be about religion. Every terrorist is a nut job.

You can’t be sane and take people’s lives.

Wrong! Then those fighting the various wars in the world are all insane? Terrorism is politics gone bad, not even about religion as you rightfully said. Islam is a special case because the religion integrates both faith and politics as one. Islamic terrorists pursue the political aspects of the religion by unconventional methods. There are no Christian terrorists because christianity has no political aims ("...give unto ceaser what is his, and to God his own..."wink, ..."the Kingdom of God is within you..." etc

If stephen paddock had no political objectives in his action, then he cant be a terrorist; just a mad man, and the event must be treated as an uncontrollable natural disaster like earthquake, wild fires, or tsunami etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by BenKhalifa95: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Dude might have been framed...
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2017
The man wasn't an extremist. He was a gambler. Played gamble with his huge sum of money in Las Vegas but unfortunately he lost and became so downhearted. Went to the show to attack people.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
BenKhalifa95:
Dude might have been framed...

Framed cause you didnt hear Ali or Ahmed. Yeye people. Always shifting goal post. Was the Norway Christian terrorist that killed and injured hundreds framed too. Not to talk of other similar cases in the last decade alone.

You are all hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Mitive is usually unravelled after investigations. Now, let us be honest with ourselves sister: if the name were to be a Muslim name, would investigators, officials, and the media have waited before calling it in as a TERRORIST ATTACK?

I understand, Infact, I myself will conclude, you know why?, because it's common in Islam in this century ,instead of this anger you are showing shouting ojoro upandan, why don't concerned folks like you find ways to make it less rampant in Islam?, truth is I avoid Muslims not because I hate them but because I fear for my life, and I believe everyone has the right to protect their lives. One minute they can be nice and the next minute they are strapping themselves with bombs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.