Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,173 members, 7,939,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa (844 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / What Motivates Diasporans To Relocate Back To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa by BWK: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
http://www.globalcareercompany.com/content/content_736.html

We work with some of Africa’s largest companies and some of the world’s most successful multinationals to recruit internationally-based candidates who are able to work in a country in Africa.

So far, we have helped over 4500 international African professionals find rewarding careers in over 40 countries across Africa.

Our world class Recruitment Summits, Search & Selection Services and Recruitment Campaigns have helped companies recruit top talent to help drive their business forward and helped to place large numbers of Africans into some of the most rewarding roles in the region.
Re: Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa by Hotstepper(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thank u BWK, I visit the website all the time and have recommended it to people, Now my question is "are you guys going to be having Summit in any of the Canadian cities? I know you guys had one last year in June or so, lemme know, thank you
Re: Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa by MrCrackles(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
BWK:

http://www.globalcareercompany.com/content/content_736.html

We work with some of Africa’s largest companies and some of the world’s most successful multinationals to recruit internationally-based candidates who are able to work in a country in Africa.

So far, we have helped over 4500 international African professionals find rewarding careers in over 40 countries across Africa.

Our world class Recruitment Summits, Search & Selection Services and Recruitment Campaigns have helped companies recruit top talent to help drive their business forward and helped to place large numbers of Africans into some of the most rewarding roles in the region.
OK thank you. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Return To Uk / A Movie By Nigerian Students In Malaysia / Canadian Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.