Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,545 members, 7,892,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kudos To Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kudos To Lagos (522 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Offa , Kwara State @www.fedpoffaonline.net-08034323361,kudos / Kudos To The Governor Of Rivers State / Kudos To Unilorin ! My Friend Got Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Lagos by MyVwInc: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
We would like to thank all of our friends in Lagos, Nigeria for supporting the My VW Inc. community. Lagos is the chief city of Nigeria and one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. A special thanks to one of our cherished members, Pegasus of Lagos. Pegasus is a dedicated, devout member of the My VW Inc. community. Pegasus has been nominated for one of our achievement awards. There is only one winner per quarter for the achievement award. The achievement award is based solely on dedication, as well as involvement with our social networking cause. Involvement involves developing a group or groups with new members and staying engaged. There is a lot to be said for sharing and helping one another, so lets continue to spread the word. Let’s continue to write and write and write. Please visit our events section for more information regarding our achievement awards. There is more time to be nominated for an achievement award for this quarter. Remember, Think It. Write It. Share It. Join us @ www.myvwinc.com.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Literacy Is The Best Form Of Education You Can Give To Ur Child / How Do I Register For Cambridge A Level / Any University Of Harvard Student In Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.