Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old (4944 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever / Youngest Mother Ever Is 5 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by omoge(f): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2007
oh! you should have seen that one. and there was another kid boy too. that one was like 6 when the surgery was done to remove the dead fetus of his brother, kids always teased him that he was pregnant and refuses to play with him, and unfortunately surgery proved so. because the doctors later found out his dead brother was what is inside him after the surgery, complete with every part of his body intact.
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by omoge(f): 4:01am On Apr 21, 2007
OH YES, ! i have seen that ooooooooooo
and i was soooooooooo terrified. did you see the other that has his dead twin leg sticking out of his stomach in freak show?
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2007
Most likely from an incomplete separation of a fertilized egg. Would be my guess. Nothing terrifying there. . . just one of the mysteries of medicine that makes us appreciate God's hands in nature much more.  cheesy
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by omoge(f): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2007
that's true i guess cuz we are enlightened. let's say you no go school and you come see that kin thing, you no go contribute here cheesy

there is no longer freak show now.
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 21, 2007
if we werent enlightened we would have been binding and casting out by now. grin
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by omoge(f): 4:21am On Apr 21, 2007
lol, there are still Binding and Casting going on Yonder mother africa.
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by tenor(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2007
wonders shall never end!
Re: Can This Be True? (the Youngest Mother Ever ) 5 Years Old by otuwe(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2007
this is just b-i-z-z-a-r-e!!!!!!!!!!!

the world is coming to an end, strange things are happening indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Python Fat Actually Kills Manhood? / Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes / His Dick Doesn't Erect Hard Enough & he ejaculate quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.