Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:42 PM

TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. (1126 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. by Hoodexboi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
It has been finally launched.!

Yes, the long-awaited Telecom Satellite(TSTV) we've been anticipating for a few months ago has been finally launched yesterday October 1st, 2017. I guess it was launched to celebrate Nigeria @ 57. Upon the much suspense, most Nigerian have been, The launching came as a big surprise to the masses after much waiting.it is now what most people are saying.

I ought to have published this post yesterday, but, I was not around and I didn't go with my laptop I'm highly sorry for that.

Their amazing features with no doubt was intact which can't be found on other Satellite TV. e.g GOTV, DSTV, and the likes. These great features of the cable came along with the following features:

Video Conferencing
Free 20 GB Data Bundle
Free Wi-fi Dongle
More than 200 Channels
Inbuilt Camera
Pause Subscription e.t.c

According to them yesterday. All is set, be rest assured that TStv will surely launch their services in Nigeria today! it was released on their official Facebook page yesterday.

"This is to inform the general public that the official unveiling and launch of TStv Africa will be transmitted live on AIT network from 6-9pm today, 1st October,2017".

Don't panic you can get the decoder from the list of accredited dealers listed below. At least they are having dealers across 23 states of Nigeria.

Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau,
Abia, Abuja, Anambra, Bauchi,
Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Niger, and Taraba.

Ekiti, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina,
Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River,

According to Tstv Team, they said more dealers are going to be added very soon. But, for now, those are the available states you can get your Tstv decoder.

You can get the decoder for as low as #5,000 naira at the above available dealers around the nation. you can also get it at the "where to buy" section on their facebook page by clicking this above link. http://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php by following this simple format

Choose your state e.g (Lagos, Ogun) and you’ll see the name, location, email and phone number of the section to authorized dealers who can sell TStv Decoder for you. Don't forget that accreditation is still ongoing and another interested state should kindly come on board once it;s completed.

To be part of the dealers or representative of Tstv click here to do registration.

It was recorded that the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has granted
the new PayTV platform, TSTV, a three-year tax relief to enjoy a pioneer status.he said this while unveiling the Nigeria made TSTV in Abuja yesterday.
The paytv platform creates a provision of access to people in all segments of society to enjoy high-quality entertainment.

Mr. Lai Muhammed also said the coming of Digital Switch Over in broadcasting in Nigeria has created a paradigm shift in the television industry, to attract more viewership.

Will they fulfill their mouthwatering promises all the while...?

Kindly comment in the box your experience so far on Tstv if you have purchased your own decoder

Source: http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2017/10/tstv-has-been-officially-launched.html
Re: TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. by OluwasureGig: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Like if you think TSTV is here to stay

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. by Sojebrand(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked
Re: TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. by galadima77(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
If everything I read on their cable contents is true den it's bye to dstv

1 Like

Re: TSTV Has Been Officially Launched. by lastbaff(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one, Op.

Guys, learn more about TStv here:
TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

(1) (Reply)

Playing These Games ? ......Top 5 Hd Games For Zero 5 / Am I Need Of Phone / Samsung Galaxy M40 Spec And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.