Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,205 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (35313 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by somto987011: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by MaestroID(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Denko2721987:
Probably indirectly referring to his congregrants as fools..

You have said it all... Tell Mama Ugo to give you 2 Big Star.. when I come I will pay
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Belafonte(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
The poorer a person is, the more likely they hope for a miracle to catapult them from poverty to wealth after working and failing to make ends meet. These set of people are especially vulnerable to conmen pastors who have no scruples taking the last penny from them.

Prosperity preachers in third world countries are in heaven. All they have to do is tell their congregants to give offerings to provoke God to bless them. Et, voila, Lamborghini arriveth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by mosesjida(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2017
lalastica...pastor wet him babe dey dye hair..diaris God ...pastor in a lambo...tithes is working
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by charlesklaus(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2017
if his church members aren't as rich as he is too or at leasting earning enouch, then his fake..
so lets pls not get all judgy
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by radiantBB: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:
The economy of Zimbabwe has been in shambles for nearly a decade, i'm sure the cost spent to get this ride and his posh estate could have been put into humanitarian needs that would have provided relief,succor,hope and some comfort...

May God raise a generation of compassionate leaders..

Thanks you have said it all.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 04, 2017
radiantBB:

Thanks you have said it all.

wink
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by 9japrof(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:
The economy of Zimbabwe has been in shambles for nearly a decade, i'm sure the cost spent to get this ride and his posh estate could have been put into humanitarian needs that would have provided relief,succor,hope and some comfort...

May God raise a generation of compassionate leaders..

Humanitarian services are not a must, neither should it be forced down the throat of any individual. He can only do that if he so wishes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by 9japrof(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2017
MrBigiman:
After enjoying people tithe and offering, he turns around and calls them fool. That why I have avoided these business Centres called church for over 2yrs and I have absolute peace. No one will cheat me for nothing and I will keep shouting ride on Papa!

Hahahahaha very funny dude, it's very important on a personal basis yiu study the Bible, genuinely pray to God for guidance, I bet you He's gon lead you to the right path

Peace bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ochobaba(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2017
The picture he used for the caption is totally wrong
In other words, he. Simply means his church members are fools
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ochobaba(m): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:

Humanitarian services are not a must, neither should it be forced down the throat of any individual. He can only do that if he so wishes
Isn't a must yes
But has a religious institution it's expected but I won't blame your intellectual decadence about it cz reverse has been the case in this part of the world
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by 9japrof(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2017
ochobaba:

Isn't a must yes
But has a religious institution it's expected but I won't blame your intellectual decadence about it cz reverse has been the case in this part of the world

I gave you a liberal answer, he worked for his money, he might or might not decide to donate all he has for charity, and the fact that he wants to donate to charity does not mean he can't enjoy his wealth buying fancy toys he can achieve. The next thing you did is to question my intellectuality right, buh lemme give you a little tip, no body owes you anything, I repeat no body

Now deal with that
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ochobaba(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:

I gave you a liberal answer, he worked for his money, he might or might not decide to donate all he has for charity, and the fact that he wants to donate to charity does not mean he can't enjoy his wealth buying fancy toys he can achieve. The next thing you did is to question my intellectuality right, buh lemme give you a little tip, no body owes you anything, I repeat no body

Now deal with that
He got it wrong by using the so-called toy for his caption
No one will put a gun at his head to do any humanitarian service
Besides I just had issues with your mentality on your say towards our religious leader
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by dvkot(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Una sef eeh, pastor rich una complain pastor poor una complain. .. wizkid that is wearing rolex is it not our money? politician nko? me think is time they start paying tax
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by banmee(m): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Denko2721987:
Probably indirectly referring to his congregrants as fools..

Probably? Anyone who donates tithes to any church is a fool. What is the difference between him and Adeboye, oyedepo, TB Joshua, etc? They all use their congregations donations to live extravagant lifestyles and people are still dumb enough to continue giving them their hard earned income. They deserve to be called fools.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:

Okay Boss
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by 9japrof(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2017
ochobaba:

He got it wrong by using the so-called toy for his caption
No one will put a gun at his head to do any humanitarian service
Besides I just had issues with your mentality on your say towards our religious leader

99 percent of pastors are rogues, profiting from the gospel even the popular brands we have in Nigeria fall within this category.

Anybody who profits materially from the gospel is a theif.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ochobaba(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:

99 percent of pastors are rogues, profiting from the gospel even the popular brands we have in Nigeria fall within this category.

Anybody who profits materially from the gospel is a theif.
Thanks you right
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ominirajj: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2017
It will be better if and only if he's not talking about his congregation. E.g his church members
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2017
This one is lagos taxi color.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Kenchukky(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

He is wrong to say that as a pastor.

lalasticlala

So it would have been right to say money is better in the hand of fools. Like money in the hands of your foolish politicians.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by OKPARA0098: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by petra1(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2017
He’s right
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by petra1(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala

Proverbs 19:10 (NLT)
10 It isn’t right for a fool to live in luxury
or for a slave to rule over princes!
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by petra1(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Probably? Anyone who donates tithes to any church is a fool. What is the difference between him and Adeboye, oyedepo, TB Joshua, etc? They all use their congregations donations to live extravagant lifestyles and people are still dumb enough to continue giving them their hard earned income. They deserve to be called fools.

You’re wrong . Pastors solve problem . Money comes to any man who solve problem . The money of a pastor is not from tithes . It’s but rather as gifts from the problems he solves .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Mujtahida: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmm
You will never say anything but you will always comment. Aunty hmm, lol, na so naxo, na wa
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ezegold4we: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2017
He is right becos when Jesus told peter to go to a river that the first fish he will catch will carry money,peter did as was commanded by his master,

Jesus made a remarkable statement by saying that if you dont have money you offend the people,

the bible says that money answereth all things

the bible also says that money is a defence,

the pastoris 101% right.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala
hes not wrong check d bible 'a full n his money r soon parted' proverbs 21 v 20
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by KaptainAfrika: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2017
You don't know that church business is the best business!
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Maxodus(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
He can start by telling us how he got his money. And prove it wasn't from church donations, offerings and tithes
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by 400billionman: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
I have stopped admiring these men.

Most of them have no heart for the poor.

You earn money from charity and put it to lavish lifestyle yet insulting intelligent people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Flying In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.