Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) (28044 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by talk2percy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cloned son of a bitch! See as him be....
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Derekethan1: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Fake man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
it be like say unle ffk brain is shaking oooo
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Gotze1: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
These are the people feasting on our future. But we are here fighting ourselves. Shiorrr
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by adeniyi55: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
I also receive Ladies from idiarere and Ghana what else

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akeredolu should not make abuja his home, he was elected by the people of ondo state to govern the state.The guy hardly stays in government house akure..anybody that is not from ondo state should not quote me o..
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari's doctors really dis a good job

God
be praised grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by OlaMiki: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
i can give u over 32 reasons why ur reasoning is insane
magoo10:
Counter ffk 32 assertions on why he thinks buhari have a double with superior arguments and not just making noise,we are not in a banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
Counter ffk 32 assertions on why he thinks buhari have a double with superior arguments and not just making noise,we are not in a banana republic.
if you think that nonsense was even written by FFK then you have been deceived. That crap has been on facebook all weekend and was probably initiated by some ipob guy. FFk only copied as shameful as that is. And you, probably a graduate is here asking someone to sit down respond to that kinda nonsense. pitiful generation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Pusyiter(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok na...keep deceiving, I mean receiving until 2019 cool
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:

How else do you want to prove a genuine. He should come naked abi.

Keep believing the drug addict at your own peril
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by MyNewJackeT: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
I don't have time for such. We all knw that Ffk points are senseless. He should go to Sudan and bring the family of the so called Jubril for us to see
every president have a double even superstars too.
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by michoim(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Ffk must be a blind man. How will he say president Buhari has a double? I guessed he's pained that Buhari is getting healthier by the day.

Yes oo. FFK is only gnashing his teeth in obscure darkness.
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by fasterwell(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:

Counter one of ur heros that was bold to tell the world how he bleeped Bianca without having respect for Ojukwu?

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by talk2emma: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
But the buhari we are seeing today looks much young than the buhari we use to know.
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Ffk must be a blind man. How will he say president Buhari has a double? I guessed he's pained that Buhari is getting healthier by the day.
Didnt see that thread on time. Been really busy today. But y'all disappointed me by your responses.

We know those who are in agreement with FFK. we know they'd accept everything he says as long as it is critical of this admin or the president.

That said, what I was expecting you guys to do was TOTALLY AGREE WITH THEM! Tell them that isn't Buhari, that he is a double from Somalia indeed. For this reason Pigs and Idiots should stop blaming a NONEXISTENT Buhari for their troubles! They should stop blaming him for the acts of the python. They should stop bleating about taking him to ICC and all that. cheesy

That was what I expected of you guys.

If they say Buhari is dead and the gentleman we see before the cameras is a clone, then, they must be the weirdest psychos on earth to still attribute their pains to Buhari and still wish him dead. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by guru90: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
They are hustling for their money....me I am hustling for my own too....
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Situation report on Python dance tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by guru90: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
talk2emma:
But the buhari we are seeing today looks much young than the buhari we use to know.

No mind them.....

Brother, Na Replacement be that Man......

So far..... I am in this so called Nigeria... I will never be fool again and aagain by all this politicians....
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Emyres: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please what is the meaning of the flag with red and black colour?

I have been seeing it much often.
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by bejeria101(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
The real one or puppet master?
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Akinz0126(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't underestimate the power of make up
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Akinz0126(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
guru90:

No mind them.....

Brother, Na Replacement be that Man......

So far..... I am in this so called Nigeria... I will never be fool again and aagain by all this politicians....

grin grin guy you gat no chill oooooo wondering why he has not gave his assent to most of bills and documents waiting for his signature
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Myself2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
I don't have time for such. We all knw that Ffk points are senseless. He should go to Sudan and bring the family of the so called Jubril for us to see

It appears you are running away from the challenge.Why disparage assertions without A SINGLE counter point ??
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Akinz0126(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
talk2percy:
Cloned son of a bitch! See as him be....

grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by potipher7: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Didnt see that thread on time. Been really busy today. But y'all disappointed me by your responses.

We know those who are in agreement with FFK. we know they'd accept everything he says as long as it is critical of this admin or the president.

That said, what I was expecting you guys to do was TOTALLY AGREE WITH THEM! Tell them that isn't Buhari, that he is a double from Somalia indeed. For this reason Pigs and Idiots should stop blaming a NONEXISTENT Buhari for their troubles! They should stop blaming him for the acts of the python. They should stop bleating about taking him to ICC and all that. cheesy

That was what I expected of you guys.

If they say Buhari is dead and the gentleman we see before the cameras is a clone, then, they must be the weirdest psychos on earth to still attribute their pains to Buhari and still wish him dead. grin
senseless rants from a sad old man
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by michealdeco: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Fake cloned idiot

Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by guru90: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:

grin grin guy you gat no chill oooooo wondering why he has not gave his assent to most of bills and documents waiting for his signature

Broz. .. If u noticed very well.... They wanna use Useless and uneducated Nigeria Army to silent the truth, that De man is replacement.......

This Country is seriously vexing me alot......
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Akinz0126(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
guru90:

Broz. .. If u noticed very well.... They wanna use Useless and uneducated Nigeria Army to silent the truth, that De man is replacement.......

This Country is seriously vexing me alot......

Toh bro I had my suspicion when all those governors started going to London to pay him a visit then I pause and ask what's the essence of going to London to visit him when he is obviously coming back stronger than never before?your guess is as good as mine.And moreover the cabals don't want V.p to be in the. Heim of affair even when the doctor insisted that he was not fit or due for discharge they(cabals) insisted the truth'll definitely prevail. Nothing dey worry me like peace corp bill most of my hausa guys were even thinking he'll give his assent to that bill the moment he set foot in 9ja but alas most of them are now causing the day they voted and sang for him.
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is this the real Booboo or the Sudanese?

Yeah, Buhari Was Actually Cloned Ahead For The 2019 General Elections. I Share Ur Fears.. Beat That!!
Re: Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Nikbaebrown:

Yeah, Buhari Was Actually Cloned Ahead For The 2019 General Elections. I Share Ur Fears.. Beat That!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt / Buhari Floors Atiku In Bauchi / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.