Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed (29056 Views)

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by basic23111: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
this man sabi lie die.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by gurunlocker: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lie is readily available..... See bullshit talk
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by seangy4konji: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria has just refused to leave the same spot for decades.

God knows who we offended.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Lomprico2: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Blackfire:
Click like if you think this government is confused.

Click share if you think they are on point

As in, really! How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Alexgeneration(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sometimes , I wonder if this guy really thinks through his statements before He drops them. Does He take every Nigerian to be stupid and gullible?
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Gbengem(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sir Lai Mohammad I refuse to be deceived
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Kizyte(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
#WhereIsNnamdiKanu?
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Blackfire(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lomprico2:

As in, really! How old are you?

As old as lai

Any other question, now scram
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Tamass: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
smh for some people
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by 989900: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
tit:
This man smokes!
Which GE will work on any rail lines in Nigeria?
Is GE a railroad company?

Research and edit comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by NewGombawa: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naija Zombie will be like this by 2019!

Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by matty4u(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Moh'd AbdulRahman:
Do  you  get  paid  whenever  you  post  an  advert*?

Here  comes  Facebook  affiliate  company  that  pays  you  400N  on  any  post  you  make  daily

You  earn  1k  for  telling  a  friend  to  join  it.

Earn  400  naira  daily  by  just  by  posting  advert  on  your  Facebook  page  everyday,  and  earn  1k  on  every  of  your  referral

Contact me on WhatsApp,.,......081.…3127....6451
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lai d liar is here again
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by victorioushands: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
What does the government mean by "export demand?" Is Liar trying to tell us that his children will go hungry at home simply because there are so many people coming with money to buy up all the food in the house? So it's all about the money and not the people? Where does all the money go if not to help the people? The answer to this lies the curse of Nigeria. The government is the enemy of the State and its people.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by phkka1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lai Mohammed you got it wrong again. The roads are bad. Your Nigerian Police officers and Army are on the bad roads extorting money from the motorist thereby increasing the cost of bringing the food to the consumers. Meanwhile you and your president are saying that you are fighting corruption. God will reward every one of you on the D day.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by smileyoo: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
the man is simply answering his name. is any one still taking his vocal vituperations serious? except their zombies.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
He should be saying all these to the fake Buhari in ask rock, we don't want to know why, all we want to know is that they"re equal to the task, maybe they have forgotten so soon about their campaign promises. Make things work as it ought to be and save us hour long epistle.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Fauzydane(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
I wanted to tell u that u should ask ur self , but I don't know weda u go fit teel ur self the truth
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by globatop: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Baba Lai, corruption can be fought better with genuine restructuring, masses will be able to hold their leaders more accountable, unlike igbos shouting marginalisation as if they were denied allocations due to them.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by peacemara54(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
just check my signature
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by asawanathegreat(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Linus mohammed leave us alone with ur fake promises jor
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by JuanDeDios: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
JESU CHRISTI shocked

This guy has taken his lies to a whole different level.
You doubt the role of export demand and dearth of infrastructure in Nigeria's high food prices?
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gej and dasuki have diverted the food?
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Tycike: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
For a moment, I thought he would blame GEJ
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by yvesboss(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
tit:
This man smokes!
Which GE will work on any rail lines in Nigeria?
Is GE a railroad company?

GE has a business called GE Transport. It was awarded the sole concession for the Nigerian Railway Project.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Senigentle(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
“Year in year out, huge sums of money are voted for and released for projects that will touch the lives of Nigerians but they are stolen and these projects are left abandoned.

“It is interesting that those people who are vociferous about restructuring are the same people that were in power for 16 years and they did not do anything about restructuring,” he said.

Very true Sir. I'm much happier now that Nigeria now have a government that is poise in making life better for the masses
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Fayose4Presdent: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Senigentle:

“Year in year out, huge sums of money are voted for and released for projects that will touch the lives of Nigerians but they are stolen and these projects are left abandoned.

“It is interesting that those people who are vociferous about restructuring are the same people that were in power for 16 years and they did not do anything about restructuring,” he said.

Very true Sir. I'm much happier now that Nigeria now have a government that is poise in making life better for the masses

Spot on!!
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by Hedonistically: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
A government of excuses, by excuses, and for excuses.
That one na government?
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by phantom24: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Govt. Of excuses, led by the excuse- full for the excused oriented.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by expensiveguyman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mtcheeeew!!! anything coming from ds fellow is nothing but a big lie.
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by mikejj(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
nNEOo:

bro you tried oh .....I no read am biko I no wan learn new lie
. kikiki grin
Re: Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed by jayraster(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
"Engr." Lie Mohammed: pepper dem gang masta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries / Analysing Peter Obi’s Plans To Remove Import Restrictions – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.