Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,760 members, 7,969,234 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man (515 Views)

What Men Want From Ladies (sex Sex Sex) / Ladies Sex Is Not Love / Ladies - Sex Alone Can't Keep Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by Factfinder1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ladies sex isn't enough, ,,
Its very possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship but is left for you as a lady to know that sex can't keep him(sex isn't enough)..There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship
♡♡After giving him my body, he left me
♡♡He left because I refused to have sex with him..
Note:both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining(was the difference)??
Ladies listen, sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man cuz you even enjoyed the pleasure more than him.
If you don't have anything else to offer a man outside sex, please remain single! !!!!!!!!!!!
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you..
Relationships is not buying and selling, there are much to life than All these rubbish styles of sex
Are you sounded intellectually
Spiritually
Physically
Mentally or emotionally,
Men love intelligent ladies
Men love respectful and hardworking ladies
sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it or even have it freely.
You need to build yourself beyond such thinking, leave makeups and be a productive lady, men are looking for ladies with ideas and solutions not those who paint their faces with different colours all in the name of (slaying)
A man wants real beauty with brain not makeups with fake boobs and hips.
Am done for now

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
mmm
Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by MhizzAJ(f): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
lemme read first
Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
True.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by ILAB(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
#WORD#
Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by IAMSASHY(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
If sex cn keep a man, me Dats in a distance relationship, my fiance 4 don waka na. Keep ur money, I keep my body. Dats my rule
Re: Advice To Ladies...sex Can Not Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes.tell them the truth

but I believe most of these slay mamas won't understand...I have told many of my female friends that 90% of guys don't end up marrying girls they have had sex with.

if u doubt me,give IT a try

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Men See Woman As Cheap / Ladies... Pick Only One.. 50million Or A Wedding Ring? / Nigerian Lady Who Rained Curses And Accused Her Husband Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.