Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:11 PM

Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) (4859 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by MasterKim: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
horsepower101:

This is sad for a so called moderator to proudly show open bias and clear ethnic bigotry while the owner of the forum allows it.
Is ipob a tribe?
and I don't know when you guys will stop playing the victim card every where?

So because he's a mod, he doesn't have any write to what he thinks is right?
And how did he even abuse u sef, he only gave an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Opakan2: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Tell them and they'd curse the living daylights out of you. This is same reason they forcefully insist they are Jews even when the "JEWS" have told them they share nothing in common from the results of their DNA tests. cheesy

They are just so annoying..

Chukwu alabama sef go dey shame on their behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Kazim88: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:
All I see here is inferiority complex.. they see themselves as inferior to the white man.

While others are busy breaking off from the shackles of white slavery, these ones are drifting towards it.
#yeye

Meanwhile you are busy fighting for Colonial Slave Camp called One Nigeria

Meanwhile your One Nigeria still depend on UK, US and EU for aid. SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by daddyiel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Will you die if you don't comment on Biafra the
Threads?
omenka:
From Turkish diplomat to one Bruce Fein to Canadian "politician". cheesy

One thing I've come to realise about Pigs is that they've got this huge inferiority complex, so much so that once your skin appears white, your opinion must be superior to others.

Waiting on the next "Oyinbo" man they'd ambush or pay to do their bidding.

What a clueless bunch of delusional terrorists. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by cstr1000: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by themonk(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:
It is not "Turkish diplomat" again. Now Canadian Politician.

Your protests will get nowhere unless the constitution is amended. People have been yelling it, the president has said it yet these folks dont listen
So Martin Luther king and Malcom X waited for the white man to amend the constitution before protesting, even Nelson Mandela waited for his white countrymen to amend the constitution to fit him before protesting? Mr man one thing with irrationality is that just like religion, you have to take a stand first then find every logic to back that stand. Instead of using logic to evaluate which stand to take.

I'm not a fan of IPOB modus operandi and I have not identified with them but deep inside I know that theit general objective is right, forget all the hate speech and everything. Every faction of this country should have the right to protest for self determination whether the constitution supports it or not. It should be a fundamental human right.

Since you have taken a stand first, and then you have used all form of irrationality to try to prove your stand, you no longer see the clarity of pure logic. Myndd44 which freedom fighter should seek the support of the constitution before protesting or seeking for self determination? Does it even make sense to you? If the constitution was sufficient would we need freedom fighters. Let me make it clear to you that any constitution that seeks to suppress protests and fundamental human rights needs to be revoked. Mynd44 please reason!

Seun come and see your mod and how he reasons. You need to carry out rationality tests before making someone a mod.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Chigold101(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Your protests will get nowhere unless the constitution is amended. People have been yelling it, the president has said it yet these folks dont listen
the way Spain constitution has been amended to accommodate referendum request of the Catalans.

Ana ekwugheli

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2017
potipher7:
always begging for unity of "pigs"
He who begs "pigs" unity is 300 times worst than Bida pig grin

Bloody sadists everywhere
So sayeth Oga bloodykiller the BSS pig grin
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2017
Mynd44:

It's a shame this is coming from you, a moderator, did you even watch the video? I'm ashamed I belong to a platform like this, I'm out!!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by potipher7: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2017
GoroTango:
So sayeth Oga bloodykiller the BSS pig grin
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2017
grossintel:
It's a shame this is coming from you, a moderator, did you even watch the video? I'm ashamed I belong to a platform like this, I'm out!!"

LoL .. is na.ked and she's no Mercy Johnson grin
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
It is funny, yet puzzling. why does the IPOB has so much faith in donald trump, the UN and foreign leaders? The same people who said trump has given them a referendum date are now clinging to 'canadian politicians'
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by AfonjaConehead: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
MasterKim:
Is ipob a tribe? and I don't know when you guys will stop playing the victim card every where?
So because he's a mod, he doesn't have any write to what he thinks is right? And how did he even abuse u sef, he only gave an opinion.
Receive sense grin grin
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by amunkita(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mynd44:

I hope u ve seen u ain't fit mentally for the job of a Mod...

Seun, see what u employed as Mod...
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by PureMe01: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

The problem with you ipigs is that you lot lack basic english comprehension and comnent without understanding what you are comnenting on… ..kindly show the ethnic bigotry in his comnent grin grin grin
mr.English.wey ur level carry u go??
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by plaetton: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mynd44:

This is a very thoughtless comment.

Has this poster, for example , ever heard of the Boston Tea Party ?

Does this poster even understand what a protest is ? shocked

Gosh !! Nigerians are very very shallow thinkers.

Very very disappointing. undecided
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by plaetton: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It is funny, yet puzzling. why does the IPOB has so much faith in donald trump, the UN and foreign leaders? The same people who said trump has given them a referendum date are now clinging to 'canadian politicians'

Again, only a product of a failed educational system in failed state would make such thoughtless comments.
What century are you people living in ?

In this modern era, the United Nations establishes and all civilized nations concur that human rights, the rule of law and the right of self-determination are the inalienable rights of all peoples.
It has been shown over and over again that Tyrants and megalomaniacs can no longer get away with war crimes, genocides and crimes against humanity.
Justice for one is justice for all, including yours.
If you deny one person justice in Nigerian or mock those who seek justice, you deny yourself, your friends, your family justice. Only fools do not make the connection.

So, mock all you like.
I assure you, that one day, you or someone you know or family member, will yearn and cry out for same justice.
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by plaetton: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
themonk:

So Martin Luther king and Malcom X waited for the white man to amend the constitution before protesting, even Nelson Mandela waited for his white countrymen to amend the constitution to fit him before protesting? Mr man one thing with irrationality is that just like religion, you have to take a stand first then find every logic to back that stand. Instead of using logic to evaluate which stand to take.

I'm not a fan of IPOB modus operandi and I have not identified with them but deep inside I know that theit general objective is right, forget all the hate speech and everything. Every faction of this country should have the right to protest for self determination whether the constitution supports it or not. It should be a fundamental human right.

Since you have taken a stand first, and then you have used all form of irrationality to try to prove your stand, you no longer see the clarity of pure logic. Myndd44 which freedom fighter should seek the support of the constitution before protesting or seeking for self determination? Does it even make sense to you? If the constitution was sufficient would we need freedom fighters. Let me make it clear to you that any constitution that seeks to suppress protests and fundamental human rights needs to be revoked. Mynd44 please reason!

Seun come and see your mod and how he reasons. You need to carry out rationality tests before making someone a mod.

Don't mind him.
Can you just imagine the sheer shallowness of the mind that made such a post ?.
Nigeria, na wa o
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Basic123: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
omenka:
From Turkish diplomat to one Bruce Fein to Canadian "politician". cheesy

One thing I've come to realise about Pigs is that they've got this huge inferiority complex, so much so that once your skin appears white, your opinion must be superior to others.

Waiting on the next "Oyinbo" man they'd ambush or pay to do their bidding.

What a clueless bunch of delusional terrorists. cheesy
grin

no wonder they want to become jews.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Basic123: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
potipher7:
shatap so you expect a black politician to come an address them in a country with white population more than black
Just admit that you are pained that the world disagreed with terrorist buhari grin
When will they protest to kenyan and ghanian national Secretarats? grin

so we will confirm igbo people are not actually inferior to the whitesgrin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Basic123: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

BRAIN DEAD BEIGN.....U MEAN THE JUBRIN ACTING PRESIDENT OR IS IT THE VICE OR ARE NOW CALLING AREWA YOUTH UR PRESIDENT
nnamdi kanu actually ran away from jubrin grin

igbo peoplegrin

just go and be campaigning for your fayose,GEJ and atiku jejely.i'm very sure giving you biafra is in their manifestosgrin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
themonk:

THE DUD IS LIKE EATEN BUMPKIN.....HE AIN'T THINKING....WHY NOT ASK HIM TO WORK AGAINST WHO EVER HE'S WORKING FOR.....I THINK HE'S DUMB BUT NOT ENOUGH TO WORK AGAINST HIS PAYCHECK
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Basic123:

igbo peoplegrin

just go and be campaigning for your fayose and atiku jejely.i'm very sure giving you biafra is in their manifestosgrin

Ur government doesn't think he ran.....they think he's giving them sleepless night....ask BURATAI if u can get his contact
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Basic123:

igbo peoplegrin

just go and be campaigning for your fayose and atiku jejely.i'm very sure giving you biafra is in their manifestosgrin

Ur government doesn't think he ran they are yet to provide him.....he's giving them sleepless night....ask BURATAI if u can get his contac.....NNAMDI KANU AWAY OR PRESENT GIVES NIGERIA GOVERNMENT GOOSEBUMPS..... HE'S A HECK OF TROUBLE EVEN IN HIS ABSENCE
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Basic123: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Ur government doesn't think he ran.....they think he's giving them sleepless night....ask BURATAI if u can get his contact

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by DonVikings: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
potipher7:
lol me ? Trust me i dont even give 1% of fork
Ban dont move me an inch grin
Bloodykiller my Jewish alobam. Kadu maka huzzle? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Eastfield1: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mynd44:

Typical Yoruba Boy.
Seun, we need people like lalasticlala As mod here on NL.
Not Bigot like Mynd44.
lalasticlala has always stayed Neutral even though he is Not pro- Biafra
Unlike that tse-tse fly above
Are you sure that lalasticlala is even a Nigerian?
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:
Its okay...unexperienced fellows should continue! I pray this biafra is achieved but i promise you it wont solve our problems at all..corrupt will always be corrupt

Another hausa-fulani terrorist spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels TV Attack APC Government, See Twitter Response / PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria / RIP To Akpabios Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.