Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,768 members, 7,972,766 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? (695 Views)

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by TrueSeeker(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
For some time now they are being conspicuously missing in this house. Do anybody know of their where about?
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Scooby1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
in jail with Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by TrueSeeker(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
u mean Olabowale or both of them?
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
both
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
Abuzola has re incarnated to son of Allah
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Abuzola is active somewhere on the net. . . .recently , he laid a complain to me on facebook  how he has been banned with 4 of his different ID's he used here on Nairaland .

Really i think encouraging him to come back and fire the religion section as usual definately make up our days fresher. . .  guys what do you think the religion section is turning to due to the absent of Mr. Abuzola , kindly share your views. i must confess that guy is a nice person, he's my friend on facebook and some other networks.
[/size]
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Scooby1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Abuzola is active somewhere on the net. . . .recently , he laid a complain to me on facebook  how he has been banned with 4 of his different ID's he used here on Nairaland .

Really i think encouraging him to come back and fire the religion section as usual definately make up our days fresher. . .  guys what do you think the religion section is turning to due to the absent of Mr. Abuzola , kindly share your views. i must confess that guy is a nice person, he's my friend on facebook and some other networks.
[/size]

That is good news that he has been banned, I dont think going around abusing other religions just because u dont agree with people's view is acceptable. Abuzola has been warned on so many occassion but refused to comply with rules, good riddance to bad rubbish! angry angry angry
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by manmustwac(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
After seeing his votes on the most meaningless poster of the year {awards} he suddenly realized what a big fool he is making of himself on nairaland and decided to resign. smiley
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2010
I hope he doesnt return.
What union does a satanist av with a stunge moslem.Discuss ogaga4luv
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by afiq(m): 2:56am On Mar 09, 2010
Abuzola is busy booking 72 virgins grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 09, 2010
what do you think the religion section is turning to due to the absent of Mr. Abuzola

did the religion section not preceed abuzola?
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]I will explain later.[/size]
toba:

I hope he doesnt return.
What union does a satanist av with a stunge moslem.Discuss ogaga4luv
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by tunde1200(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
im curious on him too cry
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by niceguy10: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
Who cares where there are? Nobody, as for me  there can go to HELL for all i care. Two Big Fools,
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nezan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
manmustwac:

After seeing his votes on the most meaningless poster of the year {awards} he suddenly realized what a big fool he is making of himself on nairaland and decided to resign. smiley

It was a rude realization of his stupidity all along. smiley
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I will explain later.[/size]

Pls do in time
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by oladavies(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2010
Am a christian but i must confess that i enjoy his talking, i learn lot of things through his challenges. Intelligent, foresight, master of all - comic.

Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

If this is true then i am not impress by the one time stunt Abuzola i use to know, who is not a Boggage nor ready to give up. ogagu4luv can you link me to him he have to come back plz
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , linking you to Mr. Abuzola isn't easy since he chooses his friends , iw find time to discuse this with him on facebook. You can only meet up with him on facebook , mails or direct phone contacts. I wonder if you're a member on Fb??[/size]
oladavies:

If this is true then i am not impress by the one time stunt Abuzola i use to know, who is not a Boggage nor ready to give up. ogagu4luv can you link me to him he have to come back plz

[size=13pt]Okay Sir. . . . wink[/size]
toba:

Pls do in time
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , linking you to Mr. Abuzhe ola isn't easy since he chooses his friends , iw find time to discuse this with him on facebook. You can only meet up with him on facebook , mails or direct phone contacts. I wonder if you're a member on Fb??[/size]

Pls tell him i said he shdnt come back to NL until he passes his Jamb exam this year and gain admission into to the higher institution
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]No WaHaLa. . . . cheesy[/size]
toba:

Pls tell him i said he shdnt come back to NL until he passes his Jamb exam this year and gain admission into to the higher institution
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ben13: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
funny. . .

That abuzola that ran into the jokes section and nearly killed us with offtopics?
Re: Where Are Abuzola And Olabowale? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]BEN--10 , i know you're a Little boy with BIG thoughts ,--small but MIGHY--- grin grin grin , I Wonder if you haven't come out in the [b]Alien force [/b]this time to fight back my friend Abuzola. wink

Well , in all , we miss him and thats why this section look very dry.
[/size]
Ben-10:

funny. . .

That abuzola that ran into the jokes section and nearly killed us with offtopics?

(1) (Reply)

Is Easter Biblical? Yes, No! / God Vs Allah - A very good analysis, take the time to watch all 5 parts. / Devil's Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.