Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,044 members, 7,928,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Am I Not Being Open-minded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not Being Open-minded (668 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not Being Open-minded by SunnyDayz: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hi all,
My first post. Please advise.
I have a friend who really liked a guy but from afar. She said nothing to him. About 6 months ago he approached her. She was so happy. But the happiness was short lived. It turned out that he really only had one agenda. She's a V, but she didnt tell him that. The thing just fizzle. She stopped returning his calls and he stopped calling. She heard that he had started dating someone else. Anyhow, fast forward to a week ago. The man is back and seriously making an effort to get back into my friend life. I think she's still hurt and isnt really entertaining it much. She talks to him when he calls but thats about it. Do you think she's making a mistake in not giving him a chance? I dont know wat to tell er. undecided
Re: Am I Not Being Open-minded by tai2(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
Same guy same agenda. Leopard's don't change their spots easily especially where s-ex is concerned. cool
Re: Am I Not Being Open-minded by SunnyDayz: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
I hate to tell her to stay away because I have a tendency to be close-minded but my gut says to tell her to shut it down.
Re: Am I Not Being Open-minded by Tinksh(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2010
SunnyDayz:

I hate to tell her to stay away because I have a tendency to be close-minded but my gut says to tell her to shut it down.

Follow your gut! It wont stear you wrong.
Re: Am I Not Being Open-minded by iice(f): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2010
Erhhh maybe once bitten twice shy? undecided
Re: Am I Not Being Open-minded by Nautillus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
if she wants to give it up. . , let her give it up. . .afterall, she really really like the dude?

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream / I Need Your Votes For My Wedding / Why Religion Is A Big Barrier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.