Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,466 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? (958 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by valkaka(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2017
You want to go for movies but your partner wants to go for a dinner.

You get food delivered from your favourite restaurant while you watched your partner’s favourite movie.

Both of you compromise and decide to stay at home.

Both of you got things done without any problems or conflict.

Both of you were happier than before.

This is compatibility.

share your compatibility
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by temblor1(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Same as a spare part.
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by succyblinks(f): 2:45am On Oct 04, 2017
My comparability in a relationship is;

Don't take the last spoon of food and I'll spare you the agony of my teeth piercing

1 Like

Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2017
succyblinks:
My comparability in a relationship is;

Don't take the last spoon of food and I'll spare you the agony of my teeth piercing

How many people have you killed because of food? Confess. shocked
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2017
valkaka:
You want to go for movies but your partner wants to go for a dinner.

You get food delivered from your favourite restaurant while you watched your partner’s favourite movie.

Both of you compromise and decide to stay at home.

Both of you got things done without any problems or conflict.

Both of you were happier than before.

This is compatibility.

share your compatibility

There's a very thin line between striving for compatibility and mumuism.
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by succyblinks(f): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2017
HauteReel:

How many people have you killed because of food? Confess. shocked

grin grin I never kill anybody yet sha but I don put everlasting mark for people body with my ever efficient teeth
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2017
succyblinks:

grin grin I never kill anybody yet sha but I don put everlasting mark for people body with my ever efficient teeth

shocked

If there's a shortage of food brought about by a humanitarian crisis or famine, your track record suggests you'd be one of the first people to resort to cannibalism 'cos you're already biting people with no food crisis in sight. grin grin
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by succyblinks(f): 3:02am On Oct 04, 2017
HauteReel:

shocked

If there's a shortage of food brought about by a humanitarian crisis or famine, your track record suggests you'd be one of the first people to resort to cannibalism 'cos you're already biting people with no food crisis in sight. grin grin

I won't hesitate to devour human flesh if situation arises, it looks tasty especially those with thick dark skin. Daaayyuuum!
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2017
succyblinks:

I won't hesitate to devour human flesh if situation arises, it looks tasty especially those with thick dark skin. Daaayyuuum!

That's great. I have someone for you. Her handle is pocohantas grin
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by succyblinks(f): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2017
HauteReel:

That's great. I have someone for you. Her handle is pocohantas grin

You want me to eat her?? Not yet, let famine arise first
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2017
succyblinks:

You want me to eat her?? Not yet, let famine arise first

Yes, eat her. You can eat her slowly nah. Finish up when famine turns up in his bling-bling. grin
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
temblor1:
Same as a spare part.
Don’t ever mention me again with ur flaccid brain undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Compatibility for me is when she walks in on me dicing the body parts of someone I just murdered and offers to get me plastic sheets so the blood doesn't stain the floor & walls.
Bonnie & Clyde_shit.
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by temblor1(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Brainy and fugly. Classic
Re: What Is Compatibility In A Relationship? by temblor1(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Brainy and fugly. Classic

(1) (Reply)

I Stop Being A Nice Guy And Get Attention From Girls / What If You Propose To Her In Public And She Says No / Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.