Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac (683 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Barack Obama's Daughter Malia Flaunts Her Hot Sexy Body At Miami Beach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by Louisojibe(m): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Barrack & MichelleFormer American President, BarackObama and wife, Michelle, are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary today,3rd October, 2017.

The former American first lady on the social media poured out her heart to her husband as she shares their wedding photo.

She writes,“Happy 25th-anniversary @Barack Obama. A quarter of a centurylater, you’re still my best friend & the most extraordinary man I know. I love you.”They got married on October 3, 1992, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

Over the years Barack was usually the first to celebrate their wedding anniversary but there was aturn this year as Michelle isthe first to send her greetings, while her husband is yet to reply.
Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/10/former-us-president-barack-obama-and-wife-michelle-celebrates-25th-wedding-anniversary-share-throwback-snaps-photos.html

Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by madridguy(m): 4:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Happy anniversary Mubaraq Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama.
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by LordIsaac(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Happy anniversary oooo...Ɓarrack!
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Happy 25th Anniversary to the foremost Power Couple.
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by EmperorLee(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2017
What am i supposed to say now ? It's not like they will get to see my congratulatory message anyway.
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by xreal: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Happy Couple.

Happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by DavSagacity(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm....if Na Nigerian Couple now woman go done double her size and weight within the space of 25 years. what's my own gan sef...

Happy wedding Anniversary to them.
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by teamsynergy: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2017
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm....if Na Nigerian Couple now woman go done double her size and weight within the space of 25 years. what's my own gan sef...

Happy wedding Anniversary to them.

get ur facts right, obesity is more prevalent in the US ... stop using ignorance or one situation to shame ur lineage ....
Re: Barack Obama And Wife Michelle Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Throwbac by segebase(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
congrats

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Mastubation / Seven(7) Ways To Tell If Your Partner Might Be Manipulative / Lying/deceiving Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.