Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,193 members, 7,880,716 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Praying With Power And Authority - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying With Power And Authority (349 Views)

Praying With Fanta Brings Endless Prosperity! — Lady / God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying With Power And Authority by christlover: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Bible Meditation: Luke 9:1-2

Preacher :Bro Henry Paul Akinmade
http://christlovers.ml/site-christian-forum.html?to-blog=5&to-title=Praying%20With%20Power%20And%20Authority

Luke 9:1-2 (KJV) 1.Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
2.And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Authority Over Evil comes from KNOWING, LOVING, AND SERVING THE LORD.

When you Know the Lord you have Authority over evil ( Philippians 3:10) , when you love him you have Authority over evil( 1 Peter 4:8 ), when you server him with all your heart you have Authority over evil ( Romans 12:1 ),
Must of Time I see People Praying With fear Why? what is the Cause ? The Reason Why you are Fear in Prayer is That You Are not Praying With Authority. And God"s Word say:

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Do not Develop Spirit Of Fear But Develop Power And Authority.

HOW TO PRAY WITH AUTHORITY

1). Study The Word Of God : ( Joshua 1:8, Psalms 1:1-3)
1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,

2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.

3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers. Psalm 1:1-3 NIV

2). Ask Holy Spirit To Help You: (Romans 8:15, Luke 10:21)
Romans 8:15 “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” (KJV)

3). Be Confirm By Holy Ghost: ( Acts 8:12-17, Acts 2:4)
Acts 2:4 “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” (KJV)

When you are Confirm By Holy Spirit You Will Receive Full Authority In Christ.

4).Fervent Prayer ( Fasting & Prayer ) : ( 1 john 5:14 Psalms 145:18)

Holy Spirit is the 1 John 5:14-15 (NIV) ..... the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

5). Decree The Word : (Job 22:28)
Job 22:28 (NKJV) Job 22:28 You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.

In Conclusion

Acts 16:16-18 (NKJV) Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.

This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour.

There is a difference between asking God to make a demon go away, and Commanding it to leave in the Name, Power and Authority of Christ.

In order to move with the same Power And Authority that Saint Paul use, It will be Necessary to start with Forms of Prayer. After You Ask God For this Assistance Start Using The Power And Authority that had been given to All Disples ( Luke 10:17-19 ) Speak the word out Loud, Command, order, And Decree.

Note: STUDY THE WORD OF GOD LEAD TO PRAYING WITH ALL AUTHORITY
REMAIN BLESSED

Prayer:

1). Lord Let Your Holy Spirit Help Me To Pray With Authority And Power In Jesus Name.Amen

2). I Command All Evil In My Life To Move Out Now In Jesus Name. Amen

3). I command You Demonic Spirit Of Infirmity to get out of My body, I Break all Agreements With you in Jesus Name.Amen.

http://christlovers.ml/site-christian-forum.html?to-blog=5&to-title=Praying%20With%20Power%20And%20Authority
Re: Praying With Power And Authority by revelatiorcm(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Election : How OTJ Predicted Unity Party Loss To Opposition Party / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Is Christ Divided?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.