Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (13271 Views)

M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
All of you that are saying he's old and he still hasn't married.. At least he doesn't have baby mamas all over the place.. When he's ready he will marry.. There's more to life
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by austine4real(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
kendylet:
hbd to the undisputed champ!
happy birthday to u lepa

many happy return

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before & After Wedding Photos Of Jennifer (the Johnsons) / Nollywood Actor Ayo Badmus Badly Beaten By Political Thugs / Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.