Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (50767 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by princeade86(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Who is Tagbo?
someone that is selling weed.
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by mikky4764(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Amebo

Wat is the 'amebo' der?
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by baddosky1: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Who is Tagbo?

Buhari's planned successor. undecided
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by lonelydora: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
mikky4764:

I'm laughing real hard here

But it's true nah
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by lonelydora: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
alignacademy:

LOL

But na true nah
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
kilokeys:
he sniffed something

bad cocaine, presumably...

What if at the end of all these wants on nairaland about him taking drugs etc ...autopsy reveals no single drug was discovered and he died as a result of something else ,Just how evil would you feel? If you do not feel guilt then check your heart ,its dark ...
Do not speak I'll of the deal most of you here don't know him just becasue he is slim by nature don't mean its drugs
Some people look like that .....THE FAMILYVIS IN ENOUGH PAINS PLEASE LET THEM BE.I DONT KNOW HIM OR GIS FAMILY BUT HE ONCE LIVED WE ALL WILL join HIM ONE DAY

1 Like

Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by itsmeurLady(f): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
U ppl sed he drove his car and then the next thing u heard he died Who rushed him to the hospital?? Smh fake friends everywhere
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
kelikell:
Controversial photographer, Victor Elejo was with Davido's crew along with late Tagbo at Shisha Room, Lekki hours before Tagbo died.

Narrating his own version of events, Victor shared a video of himself and Davido on the same table Tagbo was spotted drinking shots and wrote,

'this is the video of us yesterday at the venue. We were all celebrating 2 people’s birthday which is #TAGBO and one other guy ,we all had fun and everybody including Davido and crew said they were going to Oniru beach which the guy went with his car aswell, and that was the last time we saw him, and later we heard that he died ....#RIP #TAGBO'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-H56iC-vU

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzITGdHjcl/

See earlier thread: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" . https://www.nairaland.com/4095028/caroline-danjuma-davido-tagbo-died

This guy was poisoned
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by CioAngels(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
dbynonetwork:
David committed rituals... He has just sacrificed a promising young man in other for him to stay relevant in the industry.He must b arrested..

Don't say that.
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by cooltola(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tagbo probably overdosed on some drugs or could not handle a drink or something. It was his birthday and he was partying a little too hard with Davido and his crews , his heart could not handled the drugs. Davido and Ko probably rushed Tagbo to the hospital when they saw Tagbo was not alright, Dude died in Davido's car as his sister stated. You cannot blame Davido, RIP Tagbo.
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by kilokeys(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
nurshah:

What if at the end of all these wants on nairaland about him taking drugs etc ...autopsy reveals no single drug was discovered and he died as a result of something else ,Just how evil would you feel? If you do not feel guilt then check your heart ,its dark ...
Do not speak I'll of the deal most of you here don't know him just becasue he is slim by nature don't mean its drugs
Some people look like that .....THE FAMILYVIS IN ENOUGH PAINS PLEASE LET THEM BE.I DONT KNOW HIM OR GIS FAMILY BUT HE ONCE LIVED WE ALL WILL join HIM ONE DAY

I am no judge.. Better than that.. I used the word “presumably“. I deduced this syllogism from probable premises; goldie, entertainers and their frivolities, funds and all.

And yeah.. We will all die.. Some soon, some later.
I just see to it that I don't cause my death with my own hands.
Re: Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2017
lonelydora:

But na true nah

I look forward to seeing your comedy show

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) / PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemates, Ese And Gifty At AMVCA 2017 / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.