Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Study On Free Tuition At Ludwig Maximilian University Of Munich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study On Free Tuition At Ludwig Maximilian University Of Munich (710 Views)

How Much Are You Paying As Tuition At Your Nursing School? / How To Study On Low Tuition At Simon Fraser University-admission Requirements An / Study On Affordable Tuition At Seneca College, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study On Free Tuition At Ludwig Maximilian University Of Munich by ujonah12: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München - the University found in the heart of Munich is recognized as one of Europe's premier academic and research institutions. Founded in 1472, LMU continues to attract talented and inspiring students from all over the world, keeping the University at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change our complex world. What more? Tuition is free for both local and international students.

Related Post:List of Free Tuition Universities in Finland

How to Apply

International applicants ( i.e non Germans) who wish to study at the LMU will be required to submit their application to the International Office. However, in a few cases they will need to apply to the Student Office or the Foundation for University Admissions

Certification of Documents

International applicants will need to submit certified copies of school results, police & medical  report and school certificates. Certification of documents must be carried out by the following bodies:  German embassies and consulates.  The school or university which has issued the certificates. Educational institutions may certify copies of their own certificates. In such a situation, the certified copies must bear the official seal of the Head of School or of the Dean or President of the University. Certification by the administration office is not sufficient.  A notary who applies the apostille stamp to the copies.

Deadlines to Submit

January 15 for the summer semester

July 15 for the winter semester

How to Obtain Student Visa

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-on-free-tuition-at-ludwig-maximilian-university-of-munich-application-process-and-visa-requirements/
Re: Study On Free Tuition At Ludwig Maximilian University Of Munich by uzon90: 4:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls i thought the application should be done via the faculty, after which we commence to the International Office?
Are u a student there? Pls i need an urgent reply. How else can i reach u for a private chat. I really need to apply to LMU. They seem to be only ones offering quantitative economics on free tution.
Lucky Don B is my facebook username just incase

(1) (Reply)

Admission Help. / Nigerian University Lecturers Are Perverts; Student Cries Out / For TOEFL,GRE,AND GMAT Runs Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.