Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia (299 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
It's been almost a month now since the Ariaria Police Division,ABA,Abia state was burnt down and the police officers previously posted there were asked to vacate the building.
Their names we're taken down and they were promised new postings at the earliest.
The Area Commander,Aba has fulfilled his own promise and has posted the rank and files.These rank and files have begun work.
On the other hand, the Senior Police Officers (SPOs) are yet to witness the fulfilment of the promises made to them.They've been at home for about a month now,penniless,jobless and without posting.
I write this because my father is affected.Schools have resumed but my siblings are still at home.There's no money anywhere,feeding is even a big problem.Did I hear someone ask about SALARY (CHUCKLES...how does one with a family even survive on the paltry sum of money paid to Nigerian Police Officers ).
Please CP,ABIA STATE & IGP,come to the aid of these SPOs.PLEASE POST THEM.DO NOT ABANDON THEM.
Re: Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
I've zero respect for 9ja police men. So I've nothing to say to you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia by Likei(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigerian police should go back to the zoo. Biafra shall be free.
Re: Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia by Bayajidda1: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Plight Of Spos Formerly Posted To The Burnt Down Ariaria Police Divison,aba,abia by Bayajidda1: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
SPOs, na only them be Police?

(1) (Reply)

October 5 : Celebrating Nigerian Teacher / Buratai Mourns Malu / Makarfi, Ladoja Seek Support For Pdp’s Victory In Future Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.