Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies Be Warned! Once You See This Signs, Just Know You Have An Unhealthy V!rg! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Warned! Once You See This Signs, Just Know You Have An Unhealthy V!rg! (1543 Views)

Be Warned Once You Lose A Good Man, Before U Get Another One, Dem Go Knack U / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Warned! Once You See This Signs, Just Know You Have An Unhealthy V!rg! by streetmingles(f): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Like the well-being of any other organ of the body, vag!na health is crucial to a woman’s overall well-being.

A healthy vag!na dispenses a healthy amount of discharge that sloughs off dead cells and unwanted bacteria, keeping the vag!na safe and infection-free. It also lubricates the vag!na and prevents dryness.

An unhealthy vag!na is more susceptible to vag!nal yeast infections like genital and vulvovag!nal candidiasis
Approximately 75 percent of all women are likely to contract a vag!nal yeast infection at least once in their lifetime, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Any minor infections, if not treated timely, present the threat of exacerbating into complex health issues. Therefore, consulting your gynecologist at the first sign of a vag!na malfunction is crucial.

Here are warning signs that indicate your vag!na is unhealthy..>>>>>>

http://googlenewsplus.com/ladies-warned-see-signs-just-know-unhealthy-vrgna/

1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Warned! Once You See This Signs, Just Know You Have An Unhealthy V!rg! by Tosin17(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
True
Re: Ladies Be Warned! Once You See This Signs, Just Know You Have An Unhealthy V!rg! by Tosin17(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
A stitch in time saves nine

(1) (Reply)

Help A Confused Soul / A US Based Nigerian Sugar Mummy Popularly Known As Mama T Wants A New Boy Lover / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.