Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) (38375 Views)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sho oriè wa alright sha
abeg answer the question jo grin
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Kwunume: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
aminulive:
A police officer gave serious comic relief to his colleagues with his wails during a teargas treatment training exercise.

In the video made available to PoliticsNGR, the police recruit can be heard screaming and requesting for water to wash his face. Watch below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/police-officer-cries-shouts-teargas-trainingvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QbTn9x74vI
next time if he is orded to shoot civilians teargas he will think twice before carrying out such order.
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by ElCapone(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
veekid:

if you can't laughing here; where do you want to laughing
as if na we cause him trouble.
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg answer the question jo grin
Lemme
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Terrible!!!
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by ROYALFIXEd48751: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Ehinmola(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oh boy u aint seen nothing yet. U think police job is easy. You better adjus and adapt or get lost b4 u are declared as unfit
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
He can't handle his own tear gas but he can spray innocent citizens with tear gas, it's good! let him feel it maybe next time he will think twice before spraying innocent citizens with tear gas. Anu mpama! grin
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Tapout(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
thunder fire am there grin grin grin grin but dem go dey shoot am anyhow on civilians like say na body spray, idiot grin grin
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Ugochekwas(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
veekid:

if you can't laughing here; where do you want to laughing
so one can no longer make a mistake grammatically ,and get a decent and civilized correction. On a second note the video also got me cracking, if i was to comment why laughing believe me, i would have said worst.
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by veekid(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ugochekwas:
so one can no longer make a mistake grammatically ,and get a decent and civilized correction. On a second note the video also got me cracking, if i was to comment why laughing believe me, i would have said worst.
while laughing, and not why laughing, I hope this is decent?
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
hahahahah.
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by ojmetrix(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
ScotFree:
grin grin. Yeye boy
he he my man
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Paulagada: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Naija police since 1960...zoo
You called Nigeria zoo and whenever you are arrested for drug related offence abroad you claim to be a Nigerian. get sense a'beg. quote me if you are a useless fool.
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by Akious2k2(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
English Teacher Everywhere

That's naija 4 u
Re: Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) by jacoik(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
deaconbiggy:

U carry illegal?
lolzzzz. Mare looking at me sef u go know say I be illegal by name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.