Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,144 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Chairman Alimosho Commend LASUTH And LASUCOM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Alimosho Commend LASUTH And LASUCOM (333 Views)

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Alimosho Commend LASUTH And LASUCOM by AyindeJamiu: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Every 29th of September is recognized as the world heart day. Today about 17 million premature death occur from Cardiovascular disease (CDV), we can come together to reduce this number.

Health as the saying goes is wealth. We are responsible for our health. It is our duty to monitor what we eat and drink, we should reduce or stop smoking, do more exercise and know our blood glucose level.

This is the time to take charge of our health. I commend the effort of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and Lagos State University College of Medicine for the free heart screening brought to the door step of my people.

To my ever healthy people, Fuel your Heart, Move your Heart and Love your Heart

Signed
Hon. Jelili Sulaimon
Executive Chairman, Alimosho Local Government

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Nigeria And What Has Nigeria Done For You / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Thursday Morning / Sheikh #zakzaky Met His Legal Team Last Week, Second Time Since 22 Months Detent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.