Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,789 members, 7,921,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

Im An African Pride - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Im An African Pride (369 Views)

Watch This SINGLE Elephant Deal With a Pride of Lions (Pix + Video) / The Smartest Family In Britain Today, Is An African Family Of Nigerian Descent. / History: How An African Slave Became India's Greatest King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im An African Pride by Jodaoduagain(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
JUST BECAUSE IM BLACK
often time I wonder when it has become a natural crime to be black!
Tracing my path down memory lane reveals im not the first to carry this huge cross. We were beaten and made to work in large plantations under excruciating and burning sun just because we were black!
Wipes of unnumbered strips were used to draw tattoo on our skin just because we are blacks.
Hunger and pain became our normal and daily meal while the task masters sits under roofs we built with pain just because we were Blacks.
Despite all the tattoo we never asked for, our hearts were strong, the passion was unrivalled and the spirit was unyielding. The African blood flowed in us like river Nile. The courage to protect our father land, redeem it from mockery and the joy of its new birth formed the pedestal on which our passion was laid.
We offered our skin for more strokes and prayed never to regain our selves from these labour if that is what it cost building a strong African and black nation.
The courage made us noble, the zeal crumbled the strength of the task master who was puzzled seeing joy on the face of a tattered skin.
Our women were raped just before our eyes, our young men were humiliated and often used as testing tool for their new gun just because we were black. Who are u to question a man wholes palm is daily greased with a loaded riffle?
After much consideration of these path, I resolved to stand with a spirit and course which never dies in the face if intimidation, a race so blessed with double-coated skin, ready to die for what it believe, envied round the globe,
In me remains the African, giant and rugged spirit willing to die for a course it strongly believes is true!
How proud are u to be an AFRICAN, BLACK?

(1) (Reply)

Which Career Is Better / Free Business Analysis Cum Project Management Training / Teachers’ Competency Test: Kogi Emulates Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.