Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses (16853 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by enemyofprogress: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa for Buhari o,he wants to kill all biafrans in Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by hAlexandro(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
kiss undecided kiss
LionDeLeo:
Chinedu Iromuanya.

Even in polytechnic, they can't cope. When this one finally manoeuvre his way out and can't defend his certificate before the human resources team, he will start shouting "quota system".
dude have some chill you at least get facts right before crucifying
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by jiggyman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
ordinary carryover nawa oo.. wonder if such would survive in a medical school....
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nbote(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Chinedu Iromuanya.

Even in polytechnic, they can't cope. When this one finally manoeuvre his way out and can't defend his certificate before the human resources team, he will start shouting "quota system".
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by xynerise: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh! What a way to end one's life

RIP

Calm down....he narrowly escaped this one grin
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nbote(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Chinedu Iromuanya.

We already know there's absolutely nothing left on d right side of ur brain and nothing right on what's left. U need to stop trying to prove it

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by wonder233: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
The individual should undergo counseling; sometimes young minds can be overwhelmed with issues which may seem humongous at the moment, but would pale into insignificance in no distant time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh! What a way to end one's life

RIP
RIP ke?
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
xynerise:

Calm down....he narrowly escaped this one grin
I no know say him escape death sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Athena4: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
You guys realize how hard it is to be in school this days?You try hard but the lecturer s make your life a damn living hell. This country is horror for ambitious students. No matter how studious you are, you just keep getting kicked to the curb. There's honestly no point insulting students that have taken or attempted to take their own lives. Your insults will not change anything. We don't the support moral and otherwise that is expected from our so called elders.
The fact that you made it through the system doesn't mean that everything is okay and then u go ahead to normalize brutal suffering.
You will have kids in the future and I damn well know the average Nigerian does not want their kid to go through the hell that is Nigerian higher institutions. Words alone can not express the horror. So please stop assuming that students with covs are lazy or stupid fools. It's not always the case.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
dayo2me:
RIP ke?
I didn't know he survived sef cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I didn't know he survived sef cheesy
i think he didn't attempt it very well, that's why he narrowly escaped death
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by encryptjay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I'm guessing that rattling sound I can hear is the sound of your tiny brain bouncing around in the empty cavity of your big head.Only the less intelligent make fun of the dead.
I can only pray that the generational curse of stupidity afflicting you will be eliminated IJMN.
Focus on this prayer point and it shall be well with you:
"Lord my head is like a vacant room. Give me a tenant called Wisdom so that I may dwell with with wisdom for the rest of my days"
SAY AMEN.
Why you wicked like this? grin
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Chinedu Iromuanya.

Go get a life! You're disgusting
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by HajimeSaito(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
encryptjay:

Why you wicked like this? grin

The guy na first class mumu for nairaland. He deserves wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nawa oo for this type of Charlie boy protest... grin
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chinedu acted so stupidly by making an attempt on his own life over a polytechnic certificate in a country where NEPA bill can land you the most lucrative job.
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm sure he lives in the North. Anyone born around the Heartland can never behave like this
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Foolish coward....even if u died..,u'll still do d carry ova
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by dayskid: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
Rip Effects of buhari to Nigerians��� #BuharyOut
One gay spotted
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by LionDeLeo: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I'm guessing that rattling sound I can hear is the sound of your tiny brain bouncing around in the empty cavity of your big head.Only the less intelligent make fun of the dead.
I can only pray that the generational curse of stupidity afflicting you will be eliminated IJMN.
Focus on this prayer point and it shall be well with you:
"Lord my head is like a vacant room. Give me a tenant called Wisdom so that I may dwell with with wisdom for the rest of my days"
SAY AMEN.
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by NwaMary1: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
after being annihilated, you are copying your village elders.
lwkmd
carry your cross and stop being such a cry baby.
LionDeLeo:

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by muller101(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Chinedu Iromuanya.

u are suffering from comprehension deficiency

Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dem COWARDS CUM CHESTBEATERS grin
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by HajimeSaito(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chinedu
Dat niga?.
He get no sense just like his ancestor Ojukwu
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by Otunla236: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thank GOD for his life
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by mohdjumess(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na idiot left studies go back to business you get money better than this mumu
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by nicsong247: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
What do you expect when all you've gat are people who don't pay attention to their job. And students don't realize when they are suppose to develop their carrier while in the College, Polytechnic or University but rather cheat in exam just to pass and this same students will gain employment before even the one that was committed to developing a career.
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by DONSMITH123(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
He went too far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutalised And Accused Of Armed Robbery By The Nigerian Army Personnel (pic) / Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women / "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.