Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (25127 Views)

Davido Nominated At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2019 / Davido Shows Off His MTV EMA's Best African Act 2017 Award / Davido Cries After He Was Unveiled MTV Best African Act 2017, Dances One Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by HERSLEY(f): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
coluka:
Where is olamide?
he's a local rapper. Not none internationally

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
TheAgba:

Oh yes. I first listened to his song, IRobot. A friend told me about it then he later brought the whole album for me. Believe me, music never felt,so good.

Hehehe...are you all time low?

All time low, it's OVERWHELMING and MAYBE I DON'T KNOW but my whole life is in the HAND OF GOD.

Lol.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by introvertme: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
TheAgba:

Huh
I'll do just that. I love exploring musicians and their music (tunes).
But one thing I'll not forget is that Jon bellion is a real G.

Look up James Bay especially his song titled "Let it go". Thanks for the artist recommended.

I just listened to it...

Guy I didn't know he was the original owner sef,I've never hear d original na soso cover I dey hear.
Honestly, the covers way I don hear beat the original grin

Check Lewis capaldi-Bruises
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
UBGG:

All time low, it's OVERWHELMING and MAYBE I DON'T KNOW but my whole life is in the HAND OF GOD.

Lol.
Lols...how nice.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by morereb10: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
k2fresh:
Its not by mouth making oh. You guys should go and vote oh. That's how Alikiba won over him the other time oh, cos they voted and we didn't. We were just on the internet making mouth with action.

i hear u
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by nevachange(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2017
introvertme:

You're a fan of bellion, then you would certainly like Quin Xcii

So, I listened to Quin Xcii, THANK YOU! Lol.

Got more recommendations?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by introvertme: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2017
UBGG:

So, I listened to Quin Xcii, THANK YOU! Lol.

Got more recommendations?

Check AJR Songs=(Netflix trip , Weak)
Blackbear songs=(IDFC , Do re mi ,Chateau)

Ensure you've checked Quinn's (Bootleggin,Another Day in Paradise, Worst, Fake Denim,Native Tongue, Full circle,Slow)

Which do you prefer (RnB/Neo soul/soul/Jazz)
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
introvertme:

Ensure you've checked Quinn's (Bootleggin,Another Day in Paradise, Worst, Fake Denim,Native Tongue, Full circle,Slow)

Neo soul, soul.

I'd check the others right away.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2017
introvertme:

The Blackbear, songs are too sappy for me.

How did I miss the quinn dude for so long though? Lol.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by KendrickAyomide: 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
lenghtinny:

The guy is below average imo... It's all politics, don't understand the hype about the congratulations song.
I'd rather listen to machine gun Kelly or even G-eazy
go and listen to his new album and change your view about him.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London by lenghtinny(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
go and listen to his new album and change your view about him.

I'm a big fan now. Dude has paid his dues.

Rockstar, psycho, 92 explorer, same bitches, takin shots and many others are on my play list but I still don't like congratulations and I still prefer G-eazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / Photo Of IcePrince And His Cute Son Jamal!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.