Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,702 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss (1326 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / The July 1966 Counter Coup: Why Did The Participants turn Against Themselves? / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fajuyi: ”Oh Danjuma, come. Why are you here? What do you want?”
Danjuma: “I want to speak to the Supreme Commander.”
Fajuyi: “Ok, please promise me that no harm will come to him.”
Danjuma: I’ll try, but can’t give you a solemn commitment or guarantee that no harm will come to him. However, we are here only to put him under arrest”.
Fajuyi:”Let me go upstairs and call him.”

Chorus of the Northern NCOs: No! Sir! Don’t allow him to go! OOh!”

Danjuma turns and shows Fajuyi, who has turned to go upstairs what he has: “Sah, you see what I have? This is a grenade. If there is any false move from you the two of us will go together.”

Mshelia, Ayuba. Araba Let's Separate: The Story of the Nigerian Civil War (pp. 73-74). .
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Danjuma will never knows peace for killing Adekunle fajuyi
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by agbangam: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
abdelrahman:
Danjuma will never knows peace for killing Adekunle fajuyi

Shataaap, fvcking IPob terrorist, ur stupid Ipob soldiers slaughtered well respected northern Leaders n U expect their pple not to react?
U guys are lucky dat Northern governors calmed their youth during ur fooolish Aba misadventure.

2 Likes

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Akissani: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ty Danjuma my hero
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
agbangam:

Shataaap, fvcking IPob terrorist, ur stupid Ipob soldiers slaughtered well respected northern Leaders n U expect their pple not to react?
U guys are lucky dat Northern governors calmed their youth during ur fooolish Aba misadventure.

Who cares?
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Danjumas case is better, he offered his boss the chance to live but Fajuyi took the decision to die with Ironsi. The case of Emmanuel Ifeajuna is worse. He was the chief of staff to Maimaleri and even partied with him a night before the coup. Maimaleri trusted him so much that he ran into his car after he escaped from the initial mutineers that invaded his home only for Ifeajuna to cowardly gun him down in cold blood. That's the height of betrayal. Don't even let's talk about Nzeogwu who usually eats pounded yam from Ademuleguns house only to come around in the night to kill the man and his pregnant wife in cold blood without remorse.

7 Likes

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Bari22: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eggbos spill the first blood
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by aolawale025: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmsg:
Danjumas case is better, he offered his boss the chance to live but Fajuyi took the decision to die with Ironsi. The case of Emmanuel Ifeajuna is worse. He was the chief of staff to Maimaleri and even partied with him a night before the coup. Maimaleri trusted him so much that he ran into his car after he escaped from the initial mutineers that invaded his home only for Ifeajuna to cowardly gun him down in cold blood. That's the height of betrayal. Don't even let's talk about Nzeogwu who usually eats pounded yam from Ademuleguns house only to come around in the night to kill the man and his pregnant wife in cold blood without remorse.

It's not any better. Both Ironsi and Fajuyi were killed in cold blood
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by deedeedee1: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmsg:
Can you imagine? Ibos are truly devilish people.
I hope Ibos will not repeat that nonsense again because the South west will be worse than hell for them. The Yorubas of that time were too soft for my liking.
This is why i like the Northerners. They retaliated immediately!

3 Likes

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by deedeedee1: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
aolawale025:
[s]

It's not any better. Both Ironsi and Fajuyi were killed in cold blood[/s]
Shut up your dirty Ibotic mouth. Ironsi deserved death for failing to punish the coup plotters because they were his tribesmen. If I was Danjuma, I would have dismembered him into smaller parts and fed him to the wild Animals. Yes! That is what I will do to the eediot!
Fajuyi should have been spared. He was not Ibo!

1 Like

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Isokowadoo: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
deedeedee1:

I hope Ibos will not repeat that nonsense again because the South west will be worse than hell for them. The Yorubas of that time were too soft for my liking.

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by nnokwa042(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

the way you boast something's one will think u people got atomic bomb ,kwara is there but been control by gambaris ,what of what afonja Christian' students are passing through in uni Ilorin ,in ur korokoro eye northerners murdered abiola murdered his wife murdered onagoruwas son implicate obasanjo and other afonja officers even flog diya still heaven did not fall ,now cus some few Igbo officers killed akintola in the 60 coup today u want to kill igbos in Oshogbo or akure cus I know u can't even challenge Igbo person in Lagos u will dealt with if u there
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2017
agbangam:

ipob kwa if im ipob,why im i saying fajuyi instead of ironsi?
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by deedeedee1: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
the way you boast something's one will think u people got atomic bomb ,kwara is there but been control by gambaris ,what of what afonja Christian' students are passing through in uni Ilorin ,in ur korokoro eye northerners murdered abiola murdered his wife murdered onagoruwas son implicate obasanjo and other afonja officers even flog diya still heaven did not fall ,now cus some few Igbo officers killed akintola in the 60 coup today u want to kill igbos in Oshogbo or akure cus[b] I know u can't even challenge Igbo person in Lagos u will dealt with if u there[/b]
Is this a joke? You are beating your dry chest to me? I dare your people always and they cant even try shit. If we decide to start beating your brothers and posting them on the net, you will start crying victim again.
Shameless tribe!
Believe me, there are many Yoruba youths like me who are ready for your people if your try such shit again! The Yorubas of those times were to soft not to have done anything to you useless flat headed pigs after you killed Akintola and co. If you ever try such bullshiit again, Yorubaland will be hell for you foolish Ebowls.
Crazy useless and worthless tribe!

2 Likes

Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
the way you boast something's one will think u people got atomic bomb ,kwara is there but been control by gambaris ,what of what afonja Christian' students are passing through in uni Ilorin ,in ur korokoro eye northerners murdered abiola murdered his wife murdered onagoruwas son implicate obasanjo and other afonja officers even flog diya still heaven did not fall ,now cus some few Igbo officers killed akintola in the 60 coup today u want to kill igbos in Oshogbo or akure cus I know u can't even challenge Igbo person in Lagos u will dealt with if u there
OSU,have you avenge the death of your people that were massacred by your masters up north?
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by nnokwa042(m): 2:06am On Oct 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

the way you boast something's one will think u people got atomic bomb ,kwara is there but been control by gambaris ,what of what afonja Christian' students are passing through in uni Ilorin ,in ur korokoro eye northerners murdered abiola murdered his wife murdered onagoruwas son implicate obasanjo and other afonja officers even flog diya still heaven did not fall ,now cus some few Igbo officers killed akintola in the 60 coup today u want to kill igbos in Oshogbo or akure cus I know u can't even challenge Igbo person in Lagos u will dealt with if u dare
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by nnokwa042(m): 2:30am On Oct 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

Is this a joke? You are beating your dry chest to me? I dare your people always and they cant even try shit. If we decide to start beating your brothers and posting them on the net, you will start crying victim again.
Shameless tribe!
Believe me, there are many Yoruba youths like me who are ready for your people if your try such shit again! The Yorubas of those times were to soft not to have done anything to you useless flat headed pigs after you killed Akintola and co. If you ever try such bullshiit again, Yorubaland will be hell for you foolish Ebowls.
Crazy useless and worthless tribe!
where will u try it ojuoye market mushin olosha ? If u come okota we will kill u if u come trade fair we will murder u if u come lekki na die be that one if u come coker we will use u for ishi ewu then come omuwo odofin we will roast u alive then adetola aguda we will skin u alive then come ladipo we will cut ur penis them come satelite town we will behead u then come monkey village we go drown u,so where u get power if not for bariga mushin oshodi bustop ,ewu gombe like u
Re: July 1966 Coup, How Danjuma Betrayed His Boss by deedeedee1: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
where will u try it ojuoye market mushin olosha ? If u come okota we will kill u if u come trade fair we will murder u if u come lekki na die be that one if u come coker we will use u for ishi ewu then come omuwo odofin we will roast u alive then adetola aguda we will skin u alive then come ladipo we will cut ur penis them come satelite town we will behead u then come monkey village we go drown u,so where u get power if not for bariga mushin oshodi bustop ,ewu gombe like u
You must have over-estimated your population in Lagos.
If you guys try any poo anywhere in our land, you will all be slaughtered like ants. We will surround everywhere in Yorubaland; nothing will be allowed to move in or out. Just give us 2 days and thousands of you will die.
If they born una, repeat the 1966 ibo coup again and you will see that only few of you ibos will be very lucky to reach iboland alive.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Fresh Panic Grips Opposition / I've Lost Hope In This Govt., Clueless Buhari Must Resign Immediately - Sen Okur / Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.