Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,711 members, 7,914,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries (2292 Views)

My Father Said His not Sending Me Money Anymore / “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2017
See them.....religious bigots. Smh.....spits
Re: My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries by Legolast: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
thorpido:
You do not have power over any man's life,not even your own children .
Just don't kill them if they choose a path different to yours.
They cannot chose another path ni se

thorpido:
The Quran gives liberty for the men to do it and it was done during the times of Muhammed.

And for you, watin una sabi about Islam
Re: My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries by Saintdaprince(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2017
No hard feelings here. Let us remember that the person in question is the father. I believe she seeking for our opinions here is not to insult her dad. We should give her good reasons to dialogue with her dad in the way forward.

Please get to agree with your dad. There are blessings when we honour our parents. Check your Koran and your bibles.

Discuss with your mum and see reasons with her. She could help you talk to your dad.
Re: My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries by thorpido(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Legolast:

They cannot chose another path ni se

And for you, watin una sabi about Islam
Is the Quran and Hadith not readable? undecided
Re: My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries by GOFRONT(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Am only thinkin abt how she gon feel on d day she wil divorce d Xtian guy and how long is gon take her to get ova it and how long is gon take her to start Nurture New love to a Muslim guy.......I pray she no reach menopause b4 settlin down in marriage.......#Religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) / Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song "Do You Eat Ass?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.