Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner (990 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello FAM,
I have a pressing question to ask us here....Remember I posted about a cheating partner some time ago.
Now my question goes to all, please how many times can u forgive a cheating partner?? You haven't caught him \her in the act but with the kind of conversations he or she do have . #with different people.
Example of one is.... I enjoy it and I feel like having it again
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Badmanbay(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
70 x 7 times
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by coolcharm(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
There is nothing to forgive there op

I'll enter the labour market immediately, while collecting free salary.

You automatically get relegated to the #chop and clean mouth category... Until you advise yourself and find your square root.

I don't have time for cock and bull story biko

2 Likes

Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't forgive a second time.
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by MhizzAJ(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
If one isn't comfortable with those kind of conversations... u can talk things over with him..if he continues... u can forgive him and move on before STDS will come knocking at ur doorstep

A man that loves a woman wouldn't do such

Some men will come here and say uncountable times. they re usually the unfaithful ones
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
none as in zero
you cheat you leave
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=61107865]If one isn't comfortable with those kind of conversations... u can talk things over with him..if he continues... u can forgive him and move on before STDS will come knocking at ur doorstep

A man that loves a woman wouldn't do such

Some men will come here and say uncountable times. they re usually the unfaithful ones [/quot
That is just the point]
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by yomi007k(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Zero time....

U cheat u go. I cheat I go.
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why on earth and what pleasure do men have in sleeping with different girls without been even scared of STDs and skin infection
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by SirMichael1: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
I always forgive them the first time and that's after kicking them out! undecided
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by SirMichael1: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Michhy123:
Why on earth and what pleasure do men have in sleeping with different girls without been even scared of STDs and skin infection

It seems like you just got heartbroken again after forgiving your partner over again? That explains your reason for posting on your thread twice embarassed embarassed embarassed Poor you.
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by bamisepeters(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Like i once wrote in my post, relationship is for those who are ready to forgive here http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/relationship-is-for-those-who-are.html

This is not to say that we can take each other for granted.

It might be a general question, but as humans that we are, we do tolerate more than each other, hence no one can really say how much they can forgive a cheating partner.

But this piece can help... http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/08/the-amount-of-times-you-can-forgive.html
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by ceezarhh(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
life's too short for that...if she cheats once, we part ways...
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by IAMSASHY(f): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
As long as he continues to cheat
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Augustap(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'll say you forgive him and give just a SECOND CHANCE. Anything aside that is ur choice.
Now here comes my candid advice:
When he saw the girl he cheated with, he might have instantly seen something that attracted him or maybe the feeling grew. Then things started getting too close between them, he didn't control it, he just played along. Time came when he had to take a decision that would either make you happy or leave you shattered. He was so confused, he didn't know what to do. He thought about it day and night. Sometimes he felt so sorry for you, sometimes he didn't care. He started taging his stuffs private, became frequently moody and was acting weird. You're thinking it's you, but he knows you're not at fault. Then he finally decided to go ahead with the lady. After, he might have felt remorse and stopped the affair or he might feel great and smart and take it further. Some how you find out, you're shattered, you become weak, you keep praying it's a dream, you love him so much and making a decision is totally hard because you fell so hard for him dt u got a broken neck. But then you just have to make a choice. It's either you stay, and he turns a new leaf or he continues secretly, or you leave with a broken heart, you may get over him or you may not.
Either ways, each choice is a risk, but then life is a risk.
So think of the kind of guy he is, dt will push you to stay or leave. But as for me, with d guy I'm with now, i pray i never get to make such a choice because i'd die inside even if i forgive him, i fucking love him
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Alecssander(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
i would give just a chance, if it happens again am out
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

It seems like you just got heartbroken again after forgiving your partner over again? That explains your reason for posting on your thread twice embarassed embarassed embarassed Poor you.

Did u just say poor me.....oh yes poor me indeed...I'm not heart broken coz right from the first time I have already made up to kick his ass out so this one is not a surprise to me. Thanks
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Augustap:
I'll say you forgive him and give just a SECOND CHANCE. Anything aside that is ur choice.
Now here comes my candid advice:
When he saw the girl he cheated with, he might have instantly seen something that attracted him or maybe the feeling grew. Then things started getting too close between them, he didn't control it, he just played along. Time came when he had to take a decision that would either make you happy or leave you shattered. He was so confused, he didn't know what to do. He thought about it day and night. Sometimes he felt so sorry for you, sometimes he didn't care. He started taging his stuffs private, became frequently moody and was acting weird. You're thinking it's you, but he knows you're not at fault. Then he finally decided to go ahead with the lady. After, he might have felt remorse and stopped the affair or he might feel great and smart and take it further. Some how you find out, you're shattered, you become weak, you keep praying it's a dream, you love him so much and making a decision is totally hard because you fell so hard for him dt u got a broken neck. But then you just have to make a choice. It's either you stay, and he turns a new leaf or he continues secretly, or you leave with a broken heart, you may get over him or you may not.
Either ways, each choice is a risk, but then life is a risk.
So think of the kind of guy he is, dt will push you to stay or leave. But as for me, with d guy I'm with now, i pray i never get to make such a choice because i'd die inside even if i forgive him, i fucking love him

Nice one there, but gosh the guy is a Wolf in a sheep clothing... I don't think his the type that Wii be willing to turn a new leaf except God intervened.
His addicted to it and each time u try to talk about it he will say that I don't understand him...that those awful words are nothing... Christ telling diff girls how u enjoy thier tweaking ...how u wouldn't want to stop..in fact telling them that ur not in any relationship... Going to ur sister Facebook page to send girls friend request. Asking all of them out and probably hooking up to the ones that are closer.
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Augustap(f): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Michhy123:

Nice one there, but gosh the guy is a Wolf in a sheep clothing... I don't think his the type that Wii be willing to turn a new leaf except God intervened.
His addicted to it and each time u try to talk about it he will say that I don't understand him...that those awful words are nothing... Christ telling diff girls how u enjoy thier tweaking ...how u wouldn't want to stop..in fact telling them that ur not in any relationship... Going to ur sister Facebook page to send girls friend request. Asking all of them out and probably hooking up to the ones that are closer.
From your comment, it seems he's a die hard cheat. Nne when i love, i love so deep dt anything dt happens cud shatter me, so i wud watch, figure out, think and make enquiries if I'm gonna date someone. Your mistake is dt he's cheated more than once and you still stayed. One thing you should look out for is this, when someone suddenly becomes angry and aggressive abt something u said or asked and you know you're sure abt it then he's guilty.
See I don't want to spoil what you have but it's time to walk out of that relationship. Many things are at stake here for you, your dignity, your health (STDs), your emotional well being, just about everything. I don't know if I'm just lucky or something but my man wouldn't do all dt not to talk of repeat something i already know, I'm speaking from experience here. Just stop confronting him and leave.
Re: Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner by Michhy123(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Augustap:

From your comment, it seems he's a die hard cheat. Nne when i love, i love so deep dt anything dt happens cud shatter me, so i wud watch, figure out, think and make enquiries if I'm gonna date someone. Your mistake is dt he's cheated more than once and you still stayed. One thing you should look out for is this, when someone suddenly becomes angry and aggressive abt something u said or asked and you know you're sure abt it then he's guilty.
See I don't want to spoil what you have but it's time to walk out of that relationship. Many things are at stake here for you, your dignity, your health (STDs), your emotional well being, just about everything. I don't know if I'm just lucky or something but my man wouldn't do all dt not to talk of repeat something i already know, I'm speaking from experience here. Just stop confronting him and leave.

Yeah...I really appreciates this ...you are right. Its a sin to believe that someone will changed.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done Your HIV Test???? / Church Gilrs Nowadays / How Can I Stop This Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.