Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos (26931 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by slimshadyl(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
msylva2147:
and what prompted you to calling me mumu. sometimes I wish this forum should be having a kind conference once in a while so some of you can see the personalities you are insulting behind internet. I bet some of you can't even talk to my driver let alone coming close to me.

whatever you are, it's for ur own good and your family.
you are not feeding me and you should respect that too. and always read a comment tru b4 quoting anybody especially mentioning there family.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
slimshadyl:

whatever you are, it's for ur own good and your family.
you are not feeding me and you should respect that too. and always read a comment tru b4 quoting anybody especially mentioning there family.
is that the reason why you insulted me? did insult you when I quote you? I just believe you lack home training. let me let it slide for now.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by Emyres: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't know why I don't want to believe this.

It looks like a set up to me.

Every week, kidnappers in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna axis arrested.
Abi na daily.

Even their AKs is looking fresh.

All the best sha
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by slimshadyl(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2017
msylva2147:
is that the reason why you insulted me? did insult you when I quote you? I just believe you lack home training. let me let it slide for now.

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by msylva2147(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2017
slimshadyl:
you must be very stupid and decorated idiot.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by slimshadyl(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2017
msylva2147:
you must be very stupid and decorated idiot.

Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:42am On Oct 05, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

They are all IPOD members dressed like Fulani hardsmen
u are stoopid! Very very!
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by profdonald3(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Good work... Kudos to NPF
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by profdonald3(m): 3:04am On Oct 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Another Group of Notorious Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Express Way and Birnin Gwari Road arrested by Intelligence Response Team IRT and Special Forces of the Nigeria Police deployed by IGP Ibrahim k Idris. Suspects Paraded by the Force PRO at Katari Police Station along Abuja-kaduna Express Way today 4/10/17.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/another-set-kidnappers-terrorizing-abuja-kaduna-highway-arrested-photos.html
kudos to npf
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by str8talk1: 4:07am On Oct 05, 2017
I am not surprised to know that they are all hausa-fulanis it is there stock in trade.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by chudi55: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2017
adenine02:
cheesy

They are all IPOD members dressed like Fulani hardsmen
cloned have just posted again
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by osuofia2(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Man like Abba kyari.... You are sighted
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by RillJ(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Good one but we certainly need to do better. They are arrested and found in possession of AK 47 rifles most times but we never get to hear or know the source of the weapon supply. Who is arming these criminals with sophisticated weapons
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by toprealman: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Bail is free in which police station? These guys don't look like Nigerians....Niger Republic more like.
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Evans is somewhere enjoying himself
Re: Another Set Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Highway Arrested. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
No need to arrest all of them. Get two of them to dig graves for the rest, shoot and bury them and jail the lucky two so that they can tell the tales.

Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Driver & Conductor Arrested For Pick-pocketing Inside Bus In Lagos State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.